PDA

View Full Version : JMo, is that you?

Gilps
22-07-2006, 01:44 PM
I've just been glancing through this month's (August) edition of Bike and in the photo section there's a piccie of a sunken bike. The photo was taken by Jenny Morgan at the BMF. Was that you by any chance.

Melnie Mouse
22-07-2006, 02:57 PM
yeah i saw that and thought that, bet it is! The article in the other mag was good by her so i reckon it must be!

Julie
24-07-2006, 05:24 AM
No its me! and so is the winning photo - name Ruth turner - Thats ruths name and my photo. Both taken at the wash out at the BMF.

Gilps
24-07-2006, 08:08 AM
I like the winning piccie. Is that Ruth on her GS? Why the different names? Nice prize though. Next months prize is just what I want so can you enter as Paul Gilpin please.

MrsJel
06-08-2006, 06:43 PM
who gave the tour of wales in the same Bike mag?

Carole

Gilps
06-08-2006, 08:01 PM
This could turn into JMo watch. I'm now going upstairs to scour all past editions of my collection of TWO, Bike, and Ride to see where else she pops up.

JMo
06-08-2006, 08:17 PM
who gave the tour of wales in the same Bike mag?

Carole

Ah yes, that's this month's issue - the 'fat bellied sheep' tour... not seen that yet, must visit the newsagent tomorrow... those pix are by Julie too (check out the 'GP winner's' celebration pose through the arch x)

Gilps - the readers pics are printed under different names, as they often use a number of Julie's pix and you couldn't really have 3 different ones by the same person each month...

Oh, and check out the Jan '06 issue page 24 and the March '06 issue page 22 (that's not 'Theresa Denning' at all, but our little Joo swimming... x)

xxx