PDA

View Full Version : Ride to Harley Dealership, Uppingham - Sun 23rd July

Chappers
22-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Anyone fancy riding from Sawtry to the Harley dealership in Uppingham tomorrow for a burger and coffee?

Myself, Markus and Will are meeting round Bladerunner and Reds house in Sawtry between 1-2pm and then thought we'd go for a ride to Uppingham.

Jane
22-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Unfortunately we have a day in London with my mum arranged or I'd definitely be coming. Sorry!:hissy:

Jane.

coronasan
22-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Is'nt Milton Keynes to Sawtry to Uppingham kinda the long way round?

Chappers
23-07-2006, 10:24 AM
We go from Milton Keynes, stop off at John's for a cup of tea and see what bikes he's got in the garage and is working on whilst others from the local area make their way to his, then he leads us to Uppingham :mand:

However, Markus has just rung and can't make it, so I'm taking the quick route to John's by myself and then we're setting off between 2-2:30pm for a ride to Uppingham.

Weather is naff in MK this morning but John is walking around in shorts in glorious sunshine in Sawtry.

GlynMo
23-07-2006, 11:24 AM
My red wine head says no, otherwise I'd have been up for it. :dizzy:

Chappers
23-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Although Markus, Bodybag and Spud dropped out last min due to other commitments it was a good ride out and we only got rained on for 2mins.

Thanks for lunch and refreshments Red and Bladerunner :mand:

Will
23-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Although Markus, Bodybag and Spud dropped out last min due to other commitments it was a good ride out and we only got rained on for 2mins.

Thanks for lunch and refreshments Red and Bladerunner :mand:

Some great roads and lots of bends on the way back - a bit bumpy in places for a stiffly sprung Monster :D

Chappers - I managed to get to my daughter's and back without opening my wallet! :biggrin:

Chappers
23-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Some great roads and lots of bends on the way back - a bit bumpy in places for a stiffly sprung Monster :D

Chappers - I managed to get to my daughter's and back without opening my wallet! :biggrin:

Tell me about it...my bum is killing me!

That is amazing, so I take it she didn't flutter her eyelids and ask Daddy for some pennies?

Will
24-07-2006, 08:06 AM
Tell me about it...my bum is killing me!

That is amazing, so I take it she didn't flutter her eyelids and ask Daddy for some pennies?

I think that she was working up to it - but I didn't give her time, I made my excuses and got out fast!