PDA

View Full Version : M750ie for sale

Dicqy
21-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi folks,

I'm thinking of putting my Monster on e-bay next week and thought I'd put her up here first. She's a 2002 model but on a Jan 2001 plate. She's red and has DP high level carbon cans, open airbox, chain & sprockets, teardrop mirrors plus carbon tray and hugger and a scottoiler. She also has a Datatool alarm/immobiliser and is datatagged and has new tyres. She's due a service that I haven't got round to doing yet and probably won't get a chance to do. I'm selling because I don't ride her - I've only done about 500 miles in the year I've owned her. She has about 2700 miles on the clock - but is only showing a few hundred because the clocks were changed when the garage lost the red key and credit card! The garage can validate the mileage.

I realise she's not worth more than £2500 ish on paper and she's due a service but she's mint and has the Datatool, Scottoiler, tyres, chain/sprockets and all the carbon bits(the cans etc were £800). She also has the sidestand mod

I'm looking for £2950 but would consider offers.

Please PM me if you're interested and I'll get some photos.

Cheers.

m900uk
22-07-2006, 11:01 AM
pictures would be good

Dicqy
24-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Ooh - Forgot to mention she has T&T 'til April/May. Hopefully there's a pic attached. PM me with your e-mail for hi-res images.

Dicqy
25-07-2006, 07:10 PM
you have e-mail