PDA

View Full Version : PD's Garage Clearout

Paranoid Dave
17-07-2006, 06:26 PM
I have a load of bits from kylie, some standard bits, some other bits. I'm sorry to say I don't have photo's of any of them as yet but can do soon and on request too. All parts are from M600 and a '99 model at that. Feel free to ask if you want to know more about any of the bits regarding shape, size and fit.
Some bits are ready to go, others need unpacking from my mates garage or removing from the bike, just thought i'd warn you :D
PM if interested or have any questions. First come first served.

DPM billet black anodised key guard, the flat top sort not the sculpted later type that look like they've melted over a cotton reel £15 inc p+p SOLD

Rizoma belt covers, black anodised with clear perspex so you can watch the belts go whizzy whiz (not advisable whilst riding) I've only just bought the sodding things and they've not even done 200 miles yet, I will take them off after this weekend. £90 inc p+p SOLD

Carbon Tank Bra not as stupid as it sounds, looks ace when in place hey that rhymes. £40 inc p+p
SOLD

Dustbin lid style headlight its mint and can probably pick up several satellite channes too and to think I'll have one of these on my new bike. £45 inc p+pSOLD

Square tea tray ideal for serving soft drinks on £5 inc p+p SOLD

Original Seat from what i can remeber its in perfect condition and only used for about 4k miles. it has the hoop fitting and not the pin which is handy as thats how its been hung up by in the garage the last few years. £50 inc p+p SOLD

Standard Gloss Black front hugger 45mm fork spacing small white won bit on left where cable has rubbed, only a little bit mind. £40 inc p+p No longer for sale

Carbon 65mm space 748/9** vented front hugger, gold mesh and stainless bolts instead of rivets so mesh can be swapped according to preferance Oh yeh and i've stuck a hand made Corse badge on the front tip, its silvery and 3D, someone must have a pic of it, please? Smeone save me the effort. £40 inc p+p SOLD

(only one of the front huggers is to be sold, the other will be sold on the bike)

Standard rear tail light complete unit someone must want it £10 inc p+p SOLD

Standard oval indicators one pair they may be ugly but they are original. £10 inc p+p SOLD

Original foot pegs the metal ones with blockey nobbles on for grip again, ugly but original, I have all 4 £10inc p+p SOLD

Swingarm The steel M600 one Can't imagine anyone would want it but let me know if you do, price on request depending on postage weight???

PM if interested, first come first served.

emily's driver
17-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Good luck with the sale Dave. I sold most of the stuff off my 999 when I sold the bike and I never even ventured near Ebay, which saved me a fortune. You never recoup your costs if you leave bling on a bike when you sell it, so you are doing the right thing. Just make sure you don't sell the man bag!

I'm still trying to sell some exhausts I had off my 998, but they have sat in the box unused and unloved for so long now I might end up making them into a lounge sculpture and flog 'em to the highest bidder.

Yorkie
17-07-2006, 07:51 PM
PD,

I have sent you a PM reference the Key Guard!

Yorkie.

Roberto
17-07-2006, 08:03 PM
hey Dave,

u have PM with regard to the b.covers, like I said in the pm no idea if they will fit my bike, currently researching the old interweb.

EDIT: dont fit, so someone else can grab a bargain.

enjoy the new PAJ Dave

Rob

Albie
17-07-2006, 10:54 PM
PM regarding front mudguard carbon one.

markus
18-07-2006, 07:19 AM
pm sent regarding belt covers - if they don't fit Roberto's that is..

JamesM750
18-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Hi, just sent a PM regarding the 'rear tail light'.

Cheers

markus
18-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Hey PD - apparently they fit mine - sent you another PM, cheers

Blue Beastie
18-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Hello, just PM'd you RE the indicators.

Cheers!!

Yorkie
18-07-2006, 04:50 PM
PD,

Just PM'ed you mate!

Yorkie.

I will send the cheque off in the morning if the price is right!

Albie
18-07-2006, 09:42 PM
PD still not heard from you about mudguard. Is it reserved for me. Pm me please.:confused:

DesmoDog
19-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Dustbin lid style headlight its mint and can probably pick up several satellite channes too and to think I'll have one of these on my new bike. £45 inc p+p

Dave, if it's still on the go I'll take that. Ta

DD

Yorkie
26-07-2006, 12:25 PM
PD,

Many thanks for the bits, knee sliders fitted, other stuff will have to wait for a few days.

Flowpack is all over the house thanks to the kids and dog, but im very happy with my bits and bobs!

Cheers mate!

Yorkie.

gallardo
26-07-2006, 05:08 PM
I have a load of bits from kylie, some standard bits, some other bits. I'm sorry to say I don't have photo's of any of them as yet but can do soon and on request too. All parts are from M600 and a '99 model at that. Feel free to ask if you want to know more about any of the bits regarding shape, size and fit.
Some bits are ready to go, others need unpacking from my mates garage or removing from the bike, just thought i'd warn you :D
PM if interested or have any questions. First come first served.

DPM billet black anodised key guard, the flat top sort not the sculpted later type that look like they've melted over a cotton reel £15 inc p+p SOLD

*****BACK UP FOR SALE *****Rizoma belt covers, black anodised with clear perspex so you can watch the belts go whizzy whiz (not advisable whilst riding) I've only just bought the sodding things and they've not even done 200 miles yet, I will take them off after this weekend. £90 inc p+p

Carbon Tank Bra not as stupid as it sounds, looks ace when in place hey that rhymes. £40 inc p+p
SOLD

Dustbin lid style headlight its mint and can probably pick up several satellite channes too and to think I'll have one of these on my new bike. £45 inc p+pSOLD

Square tea tray ideal for serving soft drinks on £5 inc p+p

Original Seat from what i can remeber its in perfect condition and only used for about 4k miles. it has the hoop fitting and not the pin which is handy as thats how its been hung up by in the garage the last few years. £50 inc p+p

Standard Gloss Black front hugger 45mm fork spacing small white won bit on left where cable has rubbed, only a little bit mind. £40 inc p+p No longer for sale

Carbon 65mm space 748/9** vented front hugger, gold mesh and stainless bolts instead of rivets so mesh can be swapped according to preferance Oh yeh and i've stuck a hand made Corse badge on the front tip, its silvery and 3D, someone must have a pic of it, please? Smeone save me the effort. £40 inc p+p SOLD

(only one of the front huggers is to be sold, the other will be sold on the bike)

Standard rear tail light complete unit someone must want it £10 inc p+p SOLD

Standard oval indicators one pair they may be ugly but they are original. £10 inc p+p SOLD

Original foot pegs the metal ones with blockey nobbles on for grip again, ugly but original, I have all 4 £10inc p+p

Swingarm The steel M600 one Can't imagine anyone would want it but let me know if you do, price on request depending on postage weight???

PM if interested, first come first served.

After a front wheel? Any around? :banghead:

Paranoid Dave
27-07-2006, 07:43 AM
sorry no front wheels.
Albie you have a PM

Julie
27-07-2006, 07:46 AM
JMO has a nice front and rear wheel for sale - will fit your bike.

Danny
27-07-2006, 06:20 PM

I might be able to help, will look into it and let you know.