PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks

scrumpster
16-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Right, when I joined UKMOC about 18 months ago, I never thought I would meet the people that I have. You lot really are the best!!!

HUGE thanks to ROD, Naomi and Rachel for helping me out when I was 250 miles from home. Rod bump started my bike with it's fried battery and other problems and lead me to Veloce, where I can honestly say THE NO.1 Ducati mechanic works, Chris, a great bloke who worked on after the shop should have shut to sort my bike. There was even a guy there from Portsmouth picking up his brand new 749 so it has to be worth travelling for!!!

If any of you live in the Norwich area and want good, friendly service, look no further i'd travel all the time if I could. So there is good Ducati service to be had :hail:

All I can say is one rectifier, battery, new main earth lead and relay switch later, I safely made it the 250 miles home, joined by Rachel for half the journey!! lets hope munch behaves for a while now!!

Nonnie
16-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Got your text to say you made it home OK but 2 hours after you sent it, so I reckon the signal here is getting better!

Glad Munch got sorted in the end and you made it back home.

Right! Let's book up the Summer Reunion in Bognor then. Hurrah!

scrumpster
16-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Right! Let's book up the Summer Reunion in Bognor then. Hurrah!

Didn't we decide Southampton with a night at Flares??? Hope your hangover isn't too bad!!! Great ride home, but can't work out if the earache is where me lid presses on my scar, it hurts :scratch:

Nonnie
16-07-2006, 09:20 PM
A night at Flares you say? You're on. It's coming back to me now. Didn't Rachel say something about some nice lady who has a B and B that's close by? See, that's the problem with drinking, it's easy to forget what was said and agreed. Hmmmmmm. Well, so long as there's sunshine, moonlight, good times and blaming it on the boogie, I'll be there.

scrumpster
16-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Great, just let me get New Zealand out the way :D

Nonnie
16-07-2006, 09:27 PM
You flash thing you. Go on, off to En Zeeeeeee with you.

benson
17-07-2006, 06:54 AM
Sarum Guesthouse - oh yes indeed - I feel another weekend coming on!!!

THEN it's the big one - Butlins....Bognor.....Boogie.......