PDA

View Full Version : DOC Track Day, Mallory, Tuesday 18th - anyone going?

marchesini
15-07-2006, 09:29 PM
As per the title.

My 748/853/874/747 trackbike may be ready so I'm up for playtime - anyone want to play?

simon

fatbloke
15-07-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm not going if your going

marchesini
15-07-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm not going if your going

You have to, you are my alarm clock.

fatbloke
15-07-2006, 09:52 PM
ok then...........

NattyBoy
15-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Great news mate ! I'll be there (on my 748 if its ready !) with my two local buddies..

You kipping the night before or going up early..?

Nat

marchesini
15-07-2006, 10:38 PM
:spin: duplicitous

marchesini
15-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Great news mate ! I'll be there (on my 748 if its ready !) with my two local buddies..

You broken it again? I keep telling you, there is way too much weight over the back wheel. Bump up that rear shock and you'll be fine.

All depends on Robin (well, somebody's got to be Batman and I got there first). I'm working on Monday so either very late Monday or early hours of Toosday - and I'm not too clever on earlies so I'll see you at lunch then.

simon

Spike
16-07-2006, 08:05 AM
Would love it but got work down south monday & tuesday so no hope :thumbsdown:

NattyBoy
16-07-2006, 10:39 AM
You broken it again? I keep telling you, there is way too much weight over the back wheel. Bump up that rear shock and you'll be fine.

All depends on Robin (well, somebody's got to be Batman and I got there first). I'm working on Monday so either very late Monday or early hours of Toosday - and I'm not too clever on earlies so I'll see you at lunch then.

simon

Expensive this track bike lark innit ? New sprag clutch, rear pads, tyres, radial mc, ride height adjuster..and for the grand finale...complete removal of the flywheel (spins up like a complete barsteward now apparently !!.):yoparty: :woot:

Nat

Pedro
16-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Expensive this track bike lark innit ? New sprag clutch, rear pads, tyres, radial mc, ride height adjuster..and for the grand finale...complete removal of the flywheel (spins up like a complete barsteward now apparently !!.):yoparty: :woot:

Nat

10 to 1 you invoke the muppet clause and break something else on it!!!!

Any takers?

:chuckle:

marchesini
16-07-2006, 10:42 PM

Looks like I may be travelling up late and kipping in the car near the track. I seem to remember there was on-site camping at Mallory so if I turn up in the wee hours, can I just pull in and have a nap?

What you and the boys doing?

NattyBoy
17-07-2006, 08:38 AM
I'll have a chat with them so lets keep in touch on the mobiles mate..if we do go up it will be for a 9ish arrival so were in the same boat (ive got to get the bike after work)..you can arrive at mallory late no probs (dont forget theres a battle cruiser on site too..!)

Nat

NattyBoy
17-07-2006, 08:39 AM
10 to 1 you invoke the muppet clause and break something else on it!!!!

Any takers?

:chuckle:

I'll break you you web fingered git if you start tempting fate like that !!!:p