PDA

View Full Version : BodyBag

Julie
12-07-2006, 08:39 AM
I saw you thins morning pootling along the M1 at Forest East at 8.20am.

Darry
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Did he have Nice eyes? :D

Chappers
12-07-2006, 10:52 AM
LOL - he was on his way to Bath, he's just text 'was she in her funny little car?'

Julie
12-07-2006, 11:38 AM
LOL - he was on his way to Bath, he's just text 'was she in her funny little car?'

Yes i was in my funny little car (the one he took shelter at the track day) - Tell him he was riding really slow and i got a good look at the chicken strips on his rear wheel.

Chappers
12-07-2006, 12:25 PM
LOL - he's just text asked if you said 'did she say something along the lines of weaving through the traffic like a tw@t at 100mph?' :woot:

Bodybag
12-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Yes i was in my funny little car (the one he took shelter at the track day) - Tell him he was riding really slow and i got a good look at the chicken strips on his rear wheel.
Chicken strips?! CHICKEN STRIPS?! There aren't any chicken strips. Thats where I squared the tire off from doing too many motorway miles!! Had new Pirelli Diablo's fitted today so have to lean over lots now till they're all scrubbed in. :mand:

Did too many miles today. Leicester - Bath - Avebury Bike meet - Ampthill Bike meet - Back to Leicester. 350 miles all told today. Beelzebub is still bleeding oil like he's been shot. Should really get that sorted out but I find the longer he drips, the more it becomes part of his character; even if it does cost loads in Shell Advance! Am I a bit :fou: ?

P.S. Julie, I wasn't criticising your funny little car. actually I quite like it. :)

P.P.S. Do you like the new avatar? :mand:

Bodybag
13-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Off out to get rid of my (new) chicken strips now!! :mand: