PDA

View Full Version : The official Sunny Hunny weekend thread

Paranoid Dave
10-07-2006, 03:58 PM
For those who don't know, Benson, Nonnie, Emily's Driver, Scrumpster, Myself and a couple more are off for a chav weekend at the seaside. Should anyone wish to pass by for chips or some amusements feel free but we can't promise to be out of bed or in any fit state to be riding. After last years epic sunday 4 mile trip (two miles each way) this year we have simplified things, OH YES, and cut out the need for travel altogether.
I will remain sober throughout and probably mock thier headaches and laugh in the face of foolery. :D

I have enclosed some pics from last year for those of us repeating the events as a reminder of just how 'memorable' it was. :scratch: I thought i'd start an official thread so we can get planning.

Should I buy an ipod stereo attatchment so we can play groovy music in the house? Has anyone got a copy of biker my humps?

I'll have my camera and hopefully the problem i am suffering is only temporary so i can record the whole track :chuckle:

Are we planning on going out for lunch on saturday or at least a small ride (longer than 4 miles) pleeeeeease?

Can't wait :D

Nonnie
10-07-2006, 04:15 PM
My humps, my humps, my lovely biker humps......check it out......

Yes, we are on schedule for serious idiotic behaviour. My week is turning very sour indeed and I need some light heartedness and I know Sunny Hunny is right for me.

I have packed the requisite glitter and Carlos Fandango club wear.

What will you be bringing this year?

Paranoid Dave
10-07-2006, 05:45 PM
i have a small and welcome gift for rod.

Nonnie
10-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Is it earplugs? Is it? Dave? Is it earplugs Dave? Earplugs? Is it? Is it earplugs Dave?

Paranoid Dave
10-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Sorry, I can't hear you, I was testing out rods new present.

No its not but you could try using it as earplugs.

Nonnie
10-07-2006, 06:50 PM
Well, that just sounds like you're setting me up to look ridiculous.

Is it some Ferrero Rocher? Is it? I like them.

When you say it's a small and welcome gift for Rod, you mean for me, don't you? Don't you?

Paranoid Dave
10-07-2006, 06:51 PM
no - for ROD

Nonnie
10-07-2006, 06:59 PM
But what's his is mine right?!

Then it's titanium something or other threaded things. I'm not interested now.

Paranoid Dave
10-07-2006, 07:12 PM
no, its small and furry. Now thats got the mind thinkin eh!
It does replace something on his bike tho.

benson
10-07-2006, 07:28 PM
That was me in my boat wasn't it!!!! Hurrah! I sat in my boat today because like Nonnie my week is already sour and I am so so so so so looking forward to the weekend I can't wait!!! let's see if anyone tries to hijack this thread shall we huh huh huh !!!! They'll need more than ear plugs... And oh yes - I think you need to bring that ipod attachment - I have a stereo lead thingy but that's assuming that there's a stereo in the flat/house whatever...ANYWAY - I give you consent to shop PD so off you go!!

Sharon has sorted out her day off and so have I despite threatening to have a complete and utter tantrum which fortunately I haven't had to have as yet,,,,so rollon Friday!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

benson
10-07-2006, 07:31 PM
And yes to a ride of more than 4 miles this year - I mean it would be a bit rude really....I think we might even get to a proper restaurant without the need to resort to Rod's salty crax!!!

Jenny isn't sure if she'll make it on Saturday but it would be good if she did - I mean - more drinking buddies for Dave (yeah right)

Nonnie
10-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Rods salty Krax indeed. I still spit at that memory...

Meanwhile

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7014930580899696549&q=biker

hehe

benson
10-07-2006, 07:45 PM
That's class that is - real class. So - will you be bringing the video camera then???

You've been framed better watch out!!!!!:dizzy: :roger: :dizzy:

Nonnie
10-07-2006, 07:55 PM
I shall be bringing THIS too! Well, a girls gotta party. Yeah, I really did buy it.

benson
10-07-2006, 08:06 PM
I am so in awe of our collective total lack of responsibility...Yehah - and hurrah to boot - do Shirley and Allyson and Sharon know what they're in for - and isn't Allyson's e mail address something disturbingly police-y??????

Paranoid Dave
10-07-2006, 08:17 PM
don't worry, she might do you for fraud, but not for fashion.

benson
10-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Oh my god - ~Allyson's a rozzer!!!!!!!:shocked:

benson
10-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Number plates - exhaust pipes - MoTs - national speed limits - don't tell me she rides a white pan euro with a rather loud siren!!!

oh noooo !!!!:look:

Right then - I will have no choice but to take on an assumed name...

:shocked:

You might not recognise me.....

Nonnie
10-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Jeez, that's me dead in the water then!

Rachel, stop panicking. I am sure there is a way we can use this to our advantage. Let's face it, if we're going down, she's coming with us. You know what I mean.

You'll neva take me alive coppa!

benson
10-07-2006, 09:05 PM
ok then - I'll just pretend I'm a law abiding soul...and actually the fashion police is a far worse prospect!!!:yoparty:

Nonnie
10-07-2006, 09:55 PM
If, by chance, we got really bored, there is always this to keep us occupied. (Good website too)

http://www.hippy.freeserve.co.uk/pylons.htm

benson
10-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

scrumpster
11-07-2006, 12:34 PM
I have an email address like Allysons, however we are not allowed to use it for private email. Suffolk Police are obviously more lax than the lot I don't work for :spin:

No sign of a solonoid yet, I hope it comes tomorrow or it won't get fitted in time :twak:

Rachel I will phone you Thursday evening if that's ok, but in the meantime could you PM me your postcode again etc as I have deleted the original, like only I can.

Nonnie, all I will be bringing is clean underwear!!!!

Anyone going to come and visit us in Sunny Hunny then??? :booze:

slob
11-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Anyone going to come and visit us in Sunny Hunny then??? :booze:
I assume by Sunny Hunny, you mean the scene of last year's bowling extravaganza...

Nonnie
11-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Yes Rob, the Chavtastic Bowling Extackaganza!

We looked stupid in those shoes and full gear though.

benson
11-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Oh god we did din't we - and I still lost even though Nonnie had a broken wrist - you know you're tempted Slob - VERY tempted - it was after all such a great holistic experience - awwwww go on go on go on go on.....:biggrin:

Three more sleeps until the great event!!!

Hurrah!!!

Nonnie
11-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Three more sleeps until I let go of this awful week and look forward to another awful week through wine tinted glasses..

scrumpster
11-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Whose taking the Proplus and Alkaseltzer?

benson
11-07-2006, 09:46 PM
He he!!! I reckon a large quantity of water and a few nurofen - I'm sure we'll be ok!!!:booze: :booze: :booze:

I mean - really - anyone reading this thread would think we were irresponsible....:drunk: :on: :didge: :drunk: :on: :didge:

slob
11-07-2006, 11:09 PM
Depends a bit on whether my new engine breather arrives before the weekend, as the bikes blowing some oil and about due for a service.
Just make sure you don't go back to that pub that makes you wait 'til next week for your dinner.

Nonnie
14-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Some of us have already left for the experience that is Hunstanton. I am being left behind to catch up later this evening where I shall be turning up at the School Carnival beforehand on Juan to wish them well along the way, then off I can go to Sunny Hunny where no doubt, my dinner will have been prepared by the budding cooks that will have got there before me and some alcohol I expect will have been chilled. Yes, it's so unlikely isn't it? Given the calibre of the people going (I include myself in this) it is more likely that I shall get there and have to play drinky catch up and buy some chips.

Pictures to follow in due course I expect, so have a nice weekend y'all! The forecast is goooooood and visitors are welcome. Sunday morning is a good day to be on bikes in hunstanton as lots go and park along the seafront.

See you when I have sobred up. Probably Tuesday.

benson
16-07-2006, 03:27 PM
:woot: What a truly spectacular weekend - bikes, people, food, drink, an unadulteratedly posh appartment:look: :look: , three toliets, loads of beds and alcohol - what more could we have asked for?

Kulcha kulcha kulcha...:D

I mean - whatever next???:shocked: :hail: :yoparty: :shocked: :hail: :yoparty:

Nonnie
16-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Whatever next? That'd be a Summer Reunion then.

A cracking weekend all round. Tingtau anyone?

I know I promised you pictures peeps, but, hey, the VIDEO is in the editing suite. You were warned now.

p.s. Big up to Veloce for, again, staying open to help out. However Scrumps, I think putting coffee in your battery isn't going to help!

Good, no, actually, fab to be on holiday with you all again. Never see you often enough. xx

benson
16-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Indeed - Big up to Veloce - they were top blokes and the boiss had a good line in jokes and Chris and his son were simply cracking - thanks guys...

If I EVEY but another monster I'll be right there forst of all - couldn't think of a better dealers to frequent and a mechanic who knows what's what!!!

So - the video is in the editing suite - I think that might mean trouble.......

benson
16-07-2006, 09:23 PM

What can we say - pure class...

Biker my humps anyone???

benson
16-07-2006, 09:25 PM

And here's the smiley for the weekend!!! (I hope at least!!!)

benson
16-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Ah yes but this one might be better.....

benson
16-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Oh god - I'm hijacking our own thread with smilies....Must try harder...

Nonnie
16-07-2006, 10:12 PM
That's quite possibly the worst picture that's ever had the misfortune to have my face in it. Sweet Mary O'Reilly. Can you photoshop it at least to get the fried egg off my teeth? God, at least I hope it's fried egg or my teeth are in really bad shape. Bluddy hell. I'm scared and more than a little depressed. I might have to open a bottle of red now.

scrumpster
16-07-2006, 10:20 PM
You look like the waitress in the chinese buffet rip off place!!!!

Nonnie
16-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Tingtsao? Tingtsao?

I knew I shouldn't have had those prawns.

scrumpster
16-07-2006, 10:33 PM
Prawns???? What prawns, and where were the chopsticks?? Night night!!

benson
17-07-2006, 07:57 AM
Am just about to go to work with the memories of a fabbyy weekend safely tucked into my deepest conscious recesses - thanks everyone for making it a truly splendid affair....:mand: :mand: :mand: