PDA

View Full Version : enniskillen calling!!!!

mark cross
10-07-2006, 08:20 AM
Saturday here in ekn was an absolutely horrible day weather wise. it blew up a storm and hammered rain form around 12 ish. It was so horrible that Ricky and i had to cancel the inaugural enniskillen 2 doughnut run:grump: However all was not lost. We took a hacksaw to the back of :ymca: i mean Ricky monster. Yes we chopped his tail and replaced it with a patented JMO kit. Any change is an improvement where he is concerned but i have to say that his bike now looks the mutts!!! used a set of small indicators and will post pics later. Going to do my own when i get back for my holiday and will use the integrated back light/indicator unit. definately the best way of massively improving the look of the monster. to all those who may be thinking about, go ahead, you wont be disappointed.

ricky
11-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Saturday here in ekn was an absolutely horrible day weather wise. it blew up a storm and hammered rain form around 12 ish. It was so horrible that Ricky and i had to cancel the inaugural enniskillen 2 doughnut run:grump: However all was not lost. We took a hacksaw to the back of :ymca: i mean Ricky monster. Yes we chopped his tail and replaced it with a patented JMO kit. Any change is an improvement where he is concerned but i have to say that his bike now looks the mutts!!! used a set of small indicators and will post pics later. Going to do my own when i get back for my holiday and will use the integrated back light/indicator unit. definately the best way of massively improving the look of the monster. to all those who may be thinking about, go ahead, you wont be disappointed.
plus i now have the smallest no plate in the world fitted!!!:thumbsup: thanks for the help mark and i hope our doughnut run will happen soon! :thumbsup: and if that goes well maybe we could even try a CHIP run!! :on: do you think we could?????;)