PDA

View Full Version : 620ie wanted

iandavidcassidy
09-07-2006, 11:04 PM
hi there

new to forum, looking to get a 620ie for a starter bike as i just passed my bike test! (is this a good starter bike, i was going to buy a s2r?)

in grey or black prefered. and would love high level cans (how much does this cost to put on after?)

let me know if your selling or seen anything worth looking at

cheers
ian

tamtbam@hotmail
10-07-2006, 05:19 AM
hi there

new to forum, looking to get a 620ie for a starter bike as i just passed my bike test! (is this a good starter bike, i was going to buy a s2r?)

in grey or black prefered. and would love high level cans (how much does this cost to put on after?)

let me know if your selling or seen anything worth looking at

cheers
ian

Ian, might be selling mine as i've taken delivery of a 900ss. She's in getting her 2yr service done at the mo so there's a saving for ya. Bos carbon cans fitted, carbon heal plates and K&N filtered and corse stripe kit.
Won't know how i feel about sellin her untill she's back as i brought her all the way back from Kuwait. Had one off on her so there's slight damage to the wheel rim and a dunt on the bottom right fork but it's cosmetic and dosn't affect her handling as it was checked oot at Ducati Glasgow. Send me a PM if your interested. Tam.

Headhunter
10-07-2006, 08:13 AM
Speak to Darry (can find him through the members list).

He has a 620ie, in Senna Grey, and is looking to upgrade, so may be interested in selling his to you.

Is on the forum quite regularly, as Ricky knows all too well :biggrin:

iandavidcassidy
10-07-2006, 04:53 PM
cheers guys

can't find darry though?

Headhunter
10-07-2006, 06:30 PM
cheers guys

can't find darry though?

1/2 way down the D list (no offence Darry, you're A-list really) :chuckle:

Or you can instant messenger him at hewett_darren@hotmail.com

iandavidcassidy