PDA

View Full Version : Wainlodes Bike Nite - Wednesday 12th July

Duncan
09-07-2006, 08:44 AM
Its Wainlodes Bike Nite at the Red Lion on Wednesday. Wainlodes is a picturesque riverside village on the Severn just north of Gloucester.

The Bike Nite involves anything up to 700 bikes of all ages, makes, models and is brilliant.

We will be riding in but would be good to see other local Monsters either at the venue or for the ride in.

Ride in details
Meet 6.15pm for 6.30 departure - Downend Shell Garage, Bristol - Opposite Willy Wicket Pub.
Go via A46 to Stroud where we meet 7pm at the Waggon and Horses, London Rd, Thrupp.

Sharon
09-07-2006, 09:13 AM
We went last year when I was on my..............Honda (how boring), usually accompany father in law on his 1935 Vello (as its a combined meet with Cotswold Vintage Club), but he is away this year (we are his head and tail lights for getting home)

So I guess if the weathers right we will out there for blast, would be good to meet up again, I got a buzz for this riding in a group of Ducati's :)

Will try and work out which way you come in and where we could tag along as we are in the oposite direction or just meet you there.

Duncan
09-07-2006, 05:19 PM
If its any help Sharon we will be passing The House in the Tree at Staverton about 7.30ish then heading up past the Gloucester Old Spot at Elmstone Hardwicke.

marko1
12-07-2006, 02:58 PM
will be there but on a tzr 250 this year due to the monster killing her rear tyre saturday on the way home.only good thing about tzr is reg plate D996 ARD

Sharon
12-07-2006, 10:09 PM
How p****d off am I, we waited in tonight from 5.30 and finally gave up at 9pm for someone to come and view the Buell, turned out when we rang he was not coming after all, what a tosser!!!!!

So we missed Wainlodes

Duncan
13-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Well, we never missed it. took 9 bikes over from Stroud to join about 700 others. Met a few new faces and had a good time.

Nice crowd there and no twats showing off either (not that there was room)