PDA

View Full Version : poxy motrax

tommo
07-07-2006, 09:20 PM
would any of you good people know where i can get a small bayonette style bulb. H21 12v 21watt.
it is the bulb from a motrax indicator and is halogen?
but i cant find one, even the manufacturer Au-lite doesn't list one or the chinese sunthing distributer.:confused:
or will i have to get new indicators?

any help appreciated.

DesmoDom
07-07-2006, 11:27 PM
I've just spent a hour having a look on the net, NO JOY !!!!
Have you though about converting yer indicators to LED's ? might be cheaper and easier than trying to find those bulbs or buying new ones.

Baz

matblack
08-07-2006, 08:58 AM
i had some of these,you can get the bulbs from motrax catalouge,price on aplication or m&p catalouge(possibly) or change the bulb holder for a 180degree bulb holder(old style idiot light),thats what i did and thay've worked fine. 180degree pin halogen bulbs should be available from any bike shop:)

Melnie Mouse
08-07-2006, 09:21 AM
i have motrax bulbs in stock in chichester, it be easier if you give me the part number of your indicators, and i can tell you part no. of bulb, all good motrax stockists should carry them if you're not local to Chichester

Pugi
08-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Just give motrax themselves a call and they'll post you a new one. They did it for me with mirror glass.

JMo
08-07-2006, 01:15 PM
If they are the type in the tinycator/kellermann style indicator and have the off-set pins (as Matt Black is referring to), then yes, they are a halogen bulbs... you ought to be able to get a replacement from a motor factors, as I understand some Mercedes cars use them as interior light bulbs - they are about £5 each though...

xxx

tommo
16-07-2006, 02:47 PM
have now ordered 4 spares for £4 from infinity motor cycles.
thanks all.