PDA

View Full Version : Regions - Call out to Devon Bumpkins!!!!

neilkerry
05-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Can I ask why there is no region for us crafty farmers in devon?
Is it that ducati dont make tractors or mowers?

We have heard of the combustion engine and I have seen some motorcycles around the area!....lol

Is it simply because people in devon are on such a low average wage, we can only afford honda melodies!!!!!...lol

I so wanna meet up for a ride (when my bike comes back from garage!)
But to do this I gotta treck some serious miles to get there....

It would be nice to know of other monster owners in the area....at the Paignton Bike events there are always loads of nice ducatisti people.......loads, but still seems to be no region here...

so this is a call out for all bumpkins down my way to sort it out , stand up , get heard, and stop trying to use red diesel in all our vehicles....!!!!

CK & AK
05-07-2006, 03:45 PM
sjr999r is down your way, we met up with him last year when down on the bikes - and has a well put together bike - often posts on here too:)

There are a fair few ducati's in the SW, and some are on the SW Bikers board.

As no one else has offered, why not ask Fatbloke - offer your services to be a regional rep? - might get a few out for a meet then:) - particularly if you make the first one a 'ducati' meet rather than just monsters.
It seems thats the best way to go in the more sparsely populated areas:)

Pop a notice in the local bike shops, bike meet places - and also post up on the internet message boards too with a firm date & place to meet. Put the www.ukmonster.co.uk at the bottom, and hey-presto you might have gained a few others along the way

Good luck

C:)

neilkerry
05-07-2006, 05:36 PM
cool....maybe will do that at some point...!
ave you gat an web addy for the SW biker board you mentioned?

cant seem to find it!

Bunny
05-07-2006, 06:07 PM
cool....maybe will do that at some point...!
ave you gat an web addy for the SW biker board you mentioned?

cant seem to find it!

www.southwestbikers.com

:mand:

Duncan
05-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Paul Hitch**** over in Combe Martin has tried for years to get things organised and knows a few local owners. He would be keen to talk to you as he gets a bit isolated up there.

I will PM his addy to you Neil.

sjr999r
06-07-2006, 05:42 AM
exeter here!!!:biggrin: