PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

ricky
04-07-2006, 09:52 AM
im in desperate need for a front screen! oh and im goin to have a go at 'trimming' my seat abit to get my feet on the ground as ive had a few close calls!! :cry: So if anyone has one already done or a stock one for a spare incase i mess up that would fit a m620 then i'd happily give cash money for it!!:mand:

ricky
04-07-2006, 10:59 AM
bump!!!!!!

ricky
04-07-2006, 02:34 PM
or even any advice on how to do my seat would be great thanks!!

neilkerry
04-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Hey there,

I have a front screen off my m600 - I didnt like it, If your interested let me know and i will post a piccy, to see if its what you want!!...its been a while since i seen it, its in my shed somewhere! its black, dont think its got any yellow on it...cant remember, will look this evening for ya!

ricky
04-07-2006, 04:45 PM
fantastic mate pm me if you find it!!:mand:

Roberto
04-07-2006, 06:06 PM
u could try these /grin

http://www.robz1k.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/boot.jpg

please accept my appoligies duno what came over me, couldnt resist it...

quick search found this, not sure if any of it is anygood.

http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php/topic,39812.0.html

p.s. the boots are a tenner without the hobnobs :mand:

ricky
04-07-2006, 06:23 PM
ya cheeky kit!! actually ive already tried thicker soles but i cant change up gear!!:twak: but that link had some good stuff on it :thumbsup: i might even try scoopin my seat tomorrow if im brave enough!! :on: so standby for a I NEED ANOTHER SEAT thread soon!!:spin:

Bodybag
04-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Let me know when you need the new one :rolleyes: as I have a spare now from when I got my new DP Gel Seat. :mand:

ricky
04-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Let me know when you need the new one :rolleyes: as I have a spare now from when I got my new DP Gel Seat. :mand:
ooohhh check you out!!! ive plenty of gel in the bum department already so i never got one!! :rolleyes: cheers mate ill let you know how it goes!! ill get the electric knife out tomorrow or i was thinkin :idea: maybe an electric sander with really corse paper on it might work!! :booze: no more drink for me tonight!!

Bodybag
04-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Husqvarna do a nice line in chainsaws and you'd have the job done in seconds. :mand:

ricky
04-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Husqvarna do a nice line in chainsaws and you'd have the job done in seconds. :mand:
me and a chainsaw? that'll be fun! mind you im actually cuttin a tree down tomorrow so mayb its a possibility!!:eek:

scrapps
05-07-2006, 03:48 PM
yo ricky have company next door to me that do uphostery who also cover and mod bike seats. can lower and even recover to your own style or taste. can just see black leather with Ricky logo .....nice