PDA

View Full Version : spotted at motogp, again and again and again

sidrat
03-07-2006, 09:01 PM
sitting on the infield, this monster kept riding past, I yelled "oi fatbloke" a couple of times, the rest of my party thought i was being rude, as they said the gentleman in question was merely portly, but when i explained there were half a dozen of us yelling "oi fatbloke", to no avail. I never did get what was going on, backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, then of course i guessed, it was obvious all along, he was posing!!!!

fatbloke
03-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Sorry i didn't hear you Keith
not posing but to f**king idle to Walk

Bunny
03-07-2006, 09:10 PM
He was riding to wherever the catering van had just delivered to.
I shouted at him as well, I think he ignored anyone who wasn't serving:mand:

Mand
03-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes Terry, you were spotted by us pushing your bike out of the tunnel from the Infield into the Foggy Esses. You looked very hot and bothered! :mand:

fatbloke
03-07-2006, 09:14 PM
He was riding to wherever the catering van had just delivered to.
I shouted at him as well, I think he ignored anyone who wasn't serving:mand:

you know me so well

fatbloke
03-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Yes Terry, you were spotted by us pushing your bike out of the tunnel from the Infield into the Foggy Esses. You looked very hot and bothered! :mand:
They said I'd have to wait to ride it through
I opted to push is was better than sitting and sweating

sidrat
03-07-2006, 09:17 PM
i think all of us that went were sitting and sweating!

Emily
03-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Not us! We were very nice and cool sitting in the shade in hospitality suites!! :mand:

fatbloke
03-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Not us! We were very nice and cool sitting in the shade in hospitality suites!! :mand:
Wasn't that good Em in fact once the waitress forgot to hand me a napkin
when I picked up a Dainish pastry !!! How tardy is that!!??

Emily
03-07-2006, 09:55 PM
I think the bit when you were getting her to mop your brow and fan you with the complimentary programme was taking it a little too far. But hey? Why not make the most of it!!

bod
03-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Stooped off by the ducati tent and gave a wave.....silence,guess all off you in the sectioned off area were ignoring us lessor mortals in the cheap seats:mand:

Mand
04-07-2006, 05:57 AM
I think the bit when you were getting her to mop your brow and fan you with the complimentary programme was taking it a little too far. But hey? Why not make the most of it!!

Hmmmm you can go off people you know! :mand:

Em, when Colin, came round the circuit, I gave him a loud cheer (and he waved to me, yes just me) that some fella told me off because his missus was sleeping! Yes, sleeping through the Motogp! Tsk.

Julie
04-07-2006, 07:34 AM

Em, when Colin, came round the circuit, I gave him a loud cheer (and he waved to me, yes just me) that some fella told me off because his missus was sleeping! Yes, sleeping through the Motogp! Tsk.

Trickling from every orafice!!!???

Mand
04-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Trickling from every orafice!!!???
I had a nose bleed on Friday evening. Nice!

Julie
04-07-2006, 08:09 AM
I had a nose bleed on Friday evening. Nice!

Locations – avatars and User names…Tut Tut Tut – Poor piglet got banned for less!

Emily
04-07-2006, 07:56 PM

He waved at me too Mand, and I was yelling my head off every time he came around. Foruntaley no one was sleeping near me. Tim Macabee was watching the race with us and I don't think he was too impressed that I was cheering for a non-Ducati rider!!! :rolleyes: