PDA

View Full Version : Kent Bastids............

Didge
02-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Oi! Jan & I went all the way to the Oakdene today, only for one person to show up.
If you put something up on the events calendar, and then don't remove it if said event is cancelled, it can cause unnessasary pollution due to wasted journys being made. Not to mention the fact, that I had to spend money on petrol, and egg sarnies for Jan and myself. We are not all 'Fatblokes', who can blag their way thru' life. Some of us have to pay for stuff.
So, you Kents (or something like that), sort it, or I shall ensure that any future events of yours, will be visited by me on a 'Guff mission', and you won't like me when I guff.
Tales of dodgy internal organs or malfunctioning robotic legs amongst Kent members, cut no ice with me. I shall show no mercy.
Other than that, it was quite a pleasant ride out.

Albie
02-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Sorry mate but we did actually put a post up as we all did a run yesterday with the sussexites to brighton . We did need not feel and could not do both days as family stuff and did say so. Also it may be a Bob was taken unwell yesterday and didnt go and may not have posted as per normal.

My apologies to you both just so you dont fart in my direction. :eek:

Albie and Caroline :mand:

fatbloke
02-07-2006, 09:19 PM
sod it didge fart on them anyway!!

Albie
02-07-2006, 09:26 PM
sod it didge fart on them anyway!!

He will no doubt

Didge
02-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Sorry mate but we did actually put a post up as we all did a run yesterday with the sussexites to brighton . We did need not feel and could not do both days as family stuff and did say so. Also it may be a Bob was taken unwell yesterday and didnt go and may not have posted as per normal.

My apologies to you both just so you dont fart in my direction. :eek:

Albie and Caroline :mand:

Well, now I'm REALLY mad! Someone has replaced my rather tasteful avatar, with one depicting some fat geezer wearing an extremely dodgy and spoddy looking hat.
I suspect that the person responsible for this tastless act, is some fat geezer who wears an extremely dodgy and spoddy looking hat. It should be made a criminal offence to wear a hat like that in public.
Sorry Albie, but any mercy I may have shown is recinded. I cannot forgive having that hat put anywhere near my name. I may be forced to go anally nuclear.

MilesB
03-07-2006, 07:53 AM
Oi! Jan & I went all the way to the Oakdene today, only for one person to show up.
If you put something up on the events calendar, and then don't remove it if said event is cancelled, it can cause unnessasary pollution due to wasted journys being made. Not to mention the fact, that I had to spend money on petrol, and egg sarnies for Jan and myself. We are not all 'Fatblokes', who can blag their way thru' life. Some of us have to pay for stuff.
So, you Kents (or something like that), sort it, or I shall ensure that any future events of yours, will be visited by me on a 'Guff mission', and you won't like me when I guff.
Tales of dodgy internal organs or malfunctioning robotic legs amongst Kent members, cut no ice with me. I shall show no mercy.

Whats this? :fou: Scotch mist...
http://ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=18572
We said we wern't going... you just didn't look :banghead:
If you read the first line of the first post, it says it all.

There's just no helping some people...

MilesB
03-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Sorry Albie, but any mercy I may have shown is recinded. I cannot forgive having that hat put anywhere near my name. I may be forced to go anally nuclear.
What's Fatblokes satorial elegance gotta do with us !!?

scrapps
03-07-2006, 12:31 PM
No need to be rude.....:didge: as we did not meet on sunday i went to beach with me kid and got burnt to a crisp but not going to cry about it.:cry: well maybe just a bit as like a fool did not re apply cream when got out da sea:dunce: and its f#####g sore

JMo
03-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Ah well Didgy - hopefully you can come along to Box Hill this Sunday 9th instead, there might be a few Kenties there you can vent your spleen (or lower intestine) on...

xxx

MilesB
03-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Ah well Didgy - hopefully you can come along to Box Hill this Sunday 9th instead, there might be a few Kenties there you can vent your spleen (or lower intestine) on...
An offer we CAN refuse :toilet:

GULLY
03-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Hi Didge.
The next time you want to come up to the cafe, post up and i will gladly buy you an egg sandwich as compensation for a wasted journey.
It would have been good to have seen you both again.
Gully

Didge
04-07-2006, 08:00 AM
Whats this? :fou: Scotch mist...
http://ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=18572
We said we wern't going... you just didn't look :banghead:
If you read the first line of the first post, it says it all.

There's just no helping some people...

Ah yes, but I was looking on the calendar.

What's Fatblokes satorial elegance gotta do with us !!?

That hat, under my name............EVERYONE SUFFERS!

No need to be rude.....:didge: as we did not meet on sunday i went to beach with me kid and got burnt to a crisp but not going to cry about it.:cry: well maybe just a bit as like a fool did not re apply cream when got out da sea:dunce: and its f#####g sore

HA-HAA! That's 'Judgement' that is. If you'd been to Oakdene instead, your skin would still be pain free.

xxx

Yes, a few 'Colonic Quotes' could well be in order that day.

Hi Didge.
The next time you want to come up to the cafe, post up and i will gladly buy you an egg sandwich as compensation for a wasted journey.
It would have been good to have seen you both again.
Gully

See, what a nice man. A free eggy sandwich will ensure that Gully stays free from any nasty cloying stenches that the others will be suffering in the near future.

scrapps
04-07-2006, 11:56 AM
yes didge think you are right back still sore..:mad: as gully said pop down again and let us know. i will get the teas in ....:mand:

gary tompkins
04-07-2006, 02:59 PM

No sympathy - read the Kent events posts properly next time you plonker :twak:

Or... if you wanna double check fire a PM off to one of the locals

I tried to give a s*it but it's too fuggin hot :grump:

Didge
04-07-2006, 05:08 PM
No sympathy - read the Kent events posts properly next time you plonker :twak:

Or... if you wanna double check fire a PM off to one of the locals

I tried to give a s*it but it's too fuggin hot :grump:

You're for it when I next see you roboman. I'll blow that leg clean off.:didge:

gary tompkins
05-07-2006, 09:50 PM
You're for it when I next see you roboman. I'll blow that leg clean off.:didge: