Is this a new member?

Made me laugh..............!

Pedro
02-07-2006, 08:23 PM
feck off!!

:chuckle:

Mand
02-07-2006, 08:25 PM
awww poor old southern softy! That will teach you to blag hospitality whilst the rest of the great unwashed were getting sunburnt!

Pedro
02-07-2006, 08:32 PM
It were lovely.....

warm but in the shade, drinks, food, good company (well, apart from the git who changed my user name... :chuckle:) and great view over the Craner Curves. Oh, and parking on the in-filed just behind the hospitality

Hehehehe

Podge

Mand
02-07-2006, 08:35 PM
I wonder who that could be? :rolleyes:

MotoNik
02-07-2006, 09:29 PM
It's a shame, I tried to get a picture of him snaffling a blueberry muffin, but it was gone before I had the chance.... ;-)

Tigerlily
02-07-2006, 09:57 PM
I take it you took full advantage of the hospitality then Podge..... I bet you took a doggie bag home with you too!

Pedro
03-07-2006, 05:21 AM
For the record...

1. I did not eat all of the blueberry muffin (was feeling a little full!!)
2. I did not take a doggie bag home (no room in my rucksack)

I do seem to remember that a certain club president spent most of the afternoon "grazing" the hospitality buffet before announcing he was heading off to Ducati to "see what food they had left"....

Who's the real bunter eh?

Pedro
03-07-2006, 05:22 AM
It's a shame, I tried to get a picture of him snaffling a blueberry muffin, but it was gone before I had the chance.... ;-)

You didnt do too badly yerself Nik!!!! How many danish pastries?

Mand
03-07-2006, 06:10 AM

Or couldn't you find your "Wide Angle" lens?

MotoNik
03-07-2006, 12:19 PM
You didnt do too badly yerself Nik!!!! How many danish pastries?

Just the two!! :-D As I explained though, they're ok, coz they've got fruit in!!

Nik

MotoNik
03-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Or couldn't you find your "Wide Angle" lens?

I could make a really cruel joke about "ooh look the sun's gone in, oh no it's just Podgie blocking it out".....but I'm not that mean! Just kidding matey!

Nik

Mand
03-07-2006, 12:55 PM
I could make a really cruel joke about "ooh look the sun's gone in, oh no it's just Podgie blocking it out".....but I'm not that mean! Just kidding matey!

Nik

and the poor little love is in Milan too busy shoving pasta in his face to defend himself. :mand:

Tsk! Nik! How mean are you?

Not as mean as me!

MotoNik
03-07-2006, 08:41 PM
What's that? Podgie's in Milan? He never mentioned it to me..... ;-)

It's been getting so bad, it was like Terry and his "when I was in Mugello" stories....!!

Emily
03-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Sorry we missed you on Sunday Mand. I spent over an hour wandering around in the boiling hot sun looking for my brother. It was pretty mad coz he could see me but I couldn't see him and he was right over the other side of the track. He said to me "have you got a green top on and a piece of paper in your hand?", and bugger me I did!!! God knows how he spotted me!!!

I had that familiar conversation you have when you're trying to find someone. "Can you see the ice cream van and the ambulance?" followed by "are you near the stars and sripes flag?", "Can you see the big screen?" etc........"nope!". It was soooooo annoying it took me well over 20 mintues to spot him.

Anyway after all that I couldn't wait to get back to the shade of the suite, plus I was worried that if I left them all alone for too long all the food would be gone :mand:

Had a fab day, race was brilliant and got out in no time at all. Mustn't grumble!

PS Really must change my avatar, problem is I'm just too lazy!!

fatbloke
03-07-2006, 09:30 PM
What's that? Podgie's in Milan? He never mentioned it to me..... ;-)

It's been getting so bad, it was like Terry and his "when I was in Mugello" stories....!!

did I mention I was in Mugello?

Mand
04-07-2006, 06:04 AM
Sorry we missed you on Sunday Mand. I spent over an hour wandering around in the boiling hot sun looking for my brother. It was pretty mad coz he could see me but I couldn't see him and he was right over the other side of the track. He said to me "have you got a green top on and a piece of paper in your hand?", and bugger me I did!!! God knows how he spotted me!!!

I had that familiar conversation you have when you're trying to find someone. "Can you see the ice cream van and the ambulance?" followed by "are you near the stars and sripes flag?", "Can you see the big screen?" etc........"nope!". It was soooooo annoying it took me well over 20 mintues to spot him.

Anyway after all that I couldn't wait to get back to the shade of the suite, plus I was worried that if I left them all alone for too long all the food would be gone :mand:

Had a fab day, race was brilliant and got out in no time at all. Mustn't grumble!

PS Really must change my avatar, problem is I'm just too lazy!!

Yes, we had a super day too, we were lucky because my dad had camped for the whole three days and saved us a good spot at the Foggy Esses. He was waiting for the gates to open at 5.30am. We were quite lucky because we could see the riders nice and close and watch the big screen at the same time.

I quite fancy sampling the taste of the hospitality though next year...... but I really neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to get that pillion ride on the back of Randy Mamola's bike too.

Mand
04-07-2006, 06:05 AM
did I mention I was in Mugello?

Have you been to Mugello Terry? Please do tell us all about it...... :rolleyes:

NattyBoy
04-07-2006, 07:12 AM
Why cant I say pictures anymore..?? How can I hurl abuse if I dont know what im looking at ???!!!

MotoNik
04-07-2006, 10:47 PM
I quite fancy sampling the taste of the hospitality though next year...... but I really neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to get that pillion ride on the back of Randy Mamola's bike too.

Emily, Ped and myself were chatting about hospitality for next year - perhaps renting a box and then getting everyone to pay in installments to spread the cost. Don't want to tread on Ducati's toes with their special tickets though.

Nik