PDA

View Full Version : Donnington Moto GP

bod
02-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Help please

Did anybody tape/burn the Moto GP today.I was there but was looking forward to watching the bits I missed but set the video for 1PM NOT 13.00HRS bloody 24 hr clocks:cry:

Im willing to send off a relacement/postage etc Thanks.

Shandy
02-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Help please

Did anybody tape/burn the Moto GP today.I was there but was looking forward to watching the bits I missed but ste the video for 1PM NOT 13.00HRS bloody 24 hr clocks:cry:

You think thats bad in my rush this morning i forgot to even attempt to set the video :banghead: :banghead: i'm hoping its repeated on eurosport later.

Good day out though first time i've been to a moto gp i enjoyed the racing alot.

MrsJel
02-07-2006, 07:41 PM
You think thats bad in my rush this morning i forgot to even attempt to set the video :banghead: :banghead: i'm hoping its repeated on eurosport later.

Good day out though first time i've been to a moto gp i enjoyed the racing alot.
I was at home, but managed to tape the first 17 laps of the first race and nothing else. Am also hoping that it will be repeated later.

Hope you had a good day at sunny Dono, bit of a surprise when I got woken by heavy rain this morning. But it looks like it dried up OK.

Carole

bod
02-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Rain on the way there SUN all through the day if you have the 1st 17 then does anybody have the last 13:mand:

Seriously though has any one got it, I don't have cable or sky and would love to watch rossie trying to get his kneesliders off on the poduium again...had to make a quick exit after the track was stormed after the race.

bigredduke
02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Help please

Did anybody tape/burn the Moto GP today.I was there but was looking forward to watching the bits I missed but set the video for 1PM NOT 13.00HRS bloody 24 hr clocks:cry:

Im willing to send off a relacement/postage etc Thanks.

Yes, I taped all of the BBC coverage. PM your address & I'll post it to you!

JayT
03-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Hi there, If you have cable or sky. The GP in repeated today on Eurosport 2 @ 4pm. Sorry about the late reply but i've only just noticed.

Jonny

bod
03-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Hmm...late reply,but cheers anyway.
I don't have sky/cable(only got a council telly,it is in color though and with a remote control and everything):mand:

Sorted out by Bigredduke though thanks :)

bigredduke
04-07-2006, 05:36 PM
It's full!!!!!

bod
04-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Empty now cheers.