PDA

View Full Version : UKMOC Bling discount setup... (CRG billet mirrors / levers etc)

Roberto
30-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Hi All,

I have had quite a few pm's with regard to the billet barend mirror on my bike, as a result I have been in contact with the "Purveyor of go faster goodies and bling" or "Danny" to his friends the owner of the company "Faster by Design", too see about getting some form of discount for UKMOC members.

As a result Danny has kindly offered 10% off, in addition to that Free postage, he's a canny chap :mand:

If you wish to place an order, can you stick to phone orders for now, not sure if the discount would work with web orders.

When ordering quote your a :ukm: member, Jog his memory with my name if you like "Rob Allan", or u you could say "Rob should have some freebie bling levers" hehe

Site: http://www.fasterbydesign.co.uk/
Contact Number: 01388 773 322

If a mod could sticky this, I would appreciate it, if I could still edit it after sticky that would be good.

(one for the surgestion box, a "Member discount" section would be canny)

Will add pics of the mirrors on my bike, and the levers if i get some etc.

Rob

P.S Neil I told u should of waited u impatient soul (a little like me).

there u go, fellow monster modders......:)

the model on my bike is "LS Hindsight Mirror"

Roberto
03-07-2006, 03:00 PM
anyone used this then?, thought a few of u were gagging for the mirrors tis why i sorted the discount heh...

p.s. will sort some piccys.. and note to self need them levers.

btw I get nowt from this, I do know the owner but thats it, just thought it would be good to get some forum discounts, still think a ukmoc discounts section would be good.

Think most business's if approached would be happy to offer discounts for forum members, esp if it increases there exposure/market.

fatbloke
03-07-2006, 04:13 PM
stuck and moved to for sale section

Roberto
04-07-2006, 12:00 PM
stuck and moved to for sale section

Guzzirider
30-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Rob

I like the look of your mirrors.

How well do they work, in terms of being able to see things behind you and how are they affected by vibration?

cheers

Guy