PDA

View Full Version : What a great day...

Roberto
29-06-2006, 07:30 PM
not much to say really day off, went out around lunch time just got back nice run up heartside n penrith etc, not been to heartside for years forgot how good the roads were, and first ride aboard the monster where i wasnt constantly looking at the rev needle to make sure i was below 6k.

I LOVE MY BIKE Soooooooooooooooo Soooooooooo Much :) :mand:

lovin it, lovin it, lovin it :yoparty:

sorry crap post just had to shout from the roof tops, incase ya missed it I LOVE MY BIKE!!

p.s.

love it!!!! hehe

time for a shower, then a nice chilled :booze:

Rob

bigredduke
29-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Well I had a good day too! Rode the bike to work, met my wife for lunch and none of my students turned up for the last lesson of the day.

Had a nice G & T and dindins outside in the garden this evening! So there!:thumbsup:

Roberto
29-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Well I had a good day too! Rode the bike to work, met my wife for lunch and none of my students turned up for the last lesson of the day.

Had a nice G & T and dindins outside in the garden this evening! So there!:thumbsup:

major result, i need a job where if folk dont turn up i go home:mand: :thumbsup:

Scotty
29-06-2006, 08:13 PM
i didnt, some twat has screwdriverd the lock on me car TWATS, if i ever find out who done it i think i might actually give em a kicking , seriously pissed off

Nonnie
29-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Well my day has been full of mad men from Cromer stalking me....

Yes, really, put a car (actually 2 but that's probably another post) in the Autotrader. First call came in at 1215am (response was not a closely guarded secret) now this mad man from Cromer is trying to get me to drive the bloody car there for him to look over. It's not like it's a bloody 7 grand fabo car, it's only up for 350 for goodness sake. He has rung 3 times today as he has convinced himself I will be running around on his behalf and fails to understand why I'm not. Why do I get them? He even said he'd make his way as far as Norwich and then could I bring the car to his friends house? NO! Actually, NO. You wanna buy a car mate then you go and see it, they're not generally brought to you. I can't believe I've published my bloody number.

Rant over.

Other than that, I wish I'd taken my bike out. I did yesterday and met an old friend for lunch. No, not the Chianti type of old friend for lunch.

Roberto
29-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Nightmare scotty... tea leafs are the lowest form of human life pure pond life!!!, I'd feel the same way, hope its not too fecked.

Nonnie I normally attract those, think i have a neon sign on my forehead sometimes, nutters walk this way :fou:

/passes scotty a large JD N coke with ice.. fing bassa's.. nice cold one for u.

Bodybag
30-06-2006, 12:13 PM
I had a good day yesterday too. Couldn't be arsed with work so I went out for a blast on Beelzebub. Leicester to Barwell (to the Triumph dealers at Windy Corner :look: ) Only cos my mate wanted to pick up a new helmet for his son though. Then had a hack through the stunning countryside of Leicestershire. Yahoo, we have some amazing roads. Shame it was obviously pension day yesterday cos every Poo brown Austin Allegro in the county was out doing 5mph!! Tried to get my knee down round a roundabout in Coalville but started getting dizzy so I gave up. Found an amazing left hander for getting the other knee down too, though got dizzy on that one as well so came home and gave Beelzebub a good clean. I'd forgotten he has red wheels!! All in all a blinding day skiving off work. :mand:

SazzaG
30-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Grrrr. Two bikes, and still had to drive to work.

The monster is still in the workshop awaiting a new clutch, so couldn't come to work on that.

Got my new bike on Wednesday - little Honda CRF230F. Went out with Jen and Rog for a bit of falling off practice (only 4 times!). Damn good fun! Could have ridden it to work, but it has no mirrors or indicators, and tops out at about 65 max, while trying to vibrate all the organs out of your body thanks to the nobblies. 30 miles of that would not be fun!

Still, the weekend starts tonight. I foresee a bit more falling off practice this weekend. I think I'm getting quite good at it.

Knees down? Sod that - I find it hard enough just to get my feet down on both my bikes!

Saz