PDA

View Full Version : Was it you? Having a birthday?

Nonnie
28-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Was it you I saw early this morning having a birthday and opening your presents? I think you saw me too.

xx

slob
28-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Was it you I saw early this morning having a birthday and opening your presents? I think you saw me too.

xx
No, it was Monday.

Nonnie
28-06-2006, 03:41 PM
No Slob, it wasn't you but I hope you had a good day anyway.

gary tompkins
28-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Had a very nice slice of chocolate cake at LadyBob's birthday drink-up last night, and having more at another birthday cakefest tonight at tonights NABD meet for my mate Spike.

I love birthdays :)

Nonnie
28-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Wasn't Ladybob either although I did wish her a happy birthday too.

(There's chocolate and golden syrup cake over here)

It's not my birthday for ages.

Mand
29-06-2006, 05:53 AM
Wasn't Ladybob either although I did wish her a happy birthday too.

(There's chocolate and golden syrup cake over here)

It's not my birthday for ages.

Nonnie! It is OUR birthday soon, only 4 months, and time is flying, however, I hope ED had a super day?

emily's driver
29-06-2006, 07:54 AM

xx

Yes, foiled again. Looking forward to demolishing the wine gums and watching the 70's DVD I received. I shall also console myself by subtracting 20 from my age to feel youthful again. Sadly had to work for pretty much most of it but I have got this weekend off, so every cloud and all that. Thanks for the presents...well chuffed. XX

emily's driver
29-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Nonnie! It is OUR birthday soon, only 4 months, and time is flying, however, I hope ED had a super day?

I did, thanks Mand. Nonnie prepared some awesome man size chilli burgers too, on my return from playing silly buggers over the North Sea.