PDA

View Full Version : Get yer passport, we're going ter Suffolk

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Sunday 2nd July.

At some point after midday.

Going to Snape Maltings for a bit a culcha.

From somewhere.

Help me out here folks.

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Oh do keep up 00 Norfolk.

As it's a Sunday, Veloce won't be open, so could meet at Phil Goodes opposite? If anybody else has any other suggestions, it would be good to know. Phil Goodes doesn't open til 12 anyway so that's my little way of having a lie in.

Anyone? Am I doomed to travel to Snape alone?

Again?

bobob
27-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Can't make the ride out but just wanna say... lovin' those goggles nonnie :mand: heh heh

benson
27-06-2006, 07:50 PM
I'll meet you there!!!! Note to self - find snape on a map - even though you have been there before......:mand:

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Dahling, just whack it up the A12 -arf arf- and turn right when it says Snape Maltings. Innit?!

Bobob, I thank you.

benson
27-06-2006, 08:12 PM
You know - I didn't know it was you Nonnie - I thought someone from Norfolk had hijacked you rather than the thread!!! he he he

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 08:16 PM
No, it's really me. It was the NEC, you remember, you came too!

When you weren't looking I was doing stupid things.

bobob
27-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Your most velly welcome! I want a momo helmet and goggles combo.. :mand:

anyway.. sorry to barge in..... got nuthin' else to do!

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 08:22 PM
No carry on. I was just trying to organise one of those doomed Norfolk meets again where I look ridiculously sad by posting up a meeting place that nobody comes too anyway.

Please hijack and take the pain away.

bobob
27-06-2006, 08:27 PM
heh heh heh dear oh dear nonnie, If I wasn't such a typical bloke and hadn't taken my bike to bits for a larf, I would join you :mand: ... table for one please.......... he he

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 08:29 PM
And I bet you have bits left over too when you put it back together again.

bobob
27-06-2006, 08:33 PM
... have you been spying on me??? ;)

bobob
27-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I just said on another thread I have just bought some noisy sil's but can't start the bike up to hear them as am missing some gaskets..... why why why :cry: waaahhhhh

anyway... ho hum

benson
27-06-2006, 08:49 PM
So Nonnie (in disguise) - that was the NEC huh? I remember that!!!! I was there!!!

ANYWAY - it'll be you and me by the looks of things.....

Looks like Kylie's rear end is poorly and I hope pd isn't too distressed!!!

neilbaldry
27-06-2006, 09:49 PM
whoa nonnie! sorry for the lack of (obviously) valuable input on this! lol yeah sunday is good for me! hopefully got markus coming up from MK. i think hes coming in from p'boro as he works there, so he'll be on the 47. what route are we going saaarf? a12? bit of green laning in deepest darkest suffolk?

neilbaldry
29-06-2006, 04:49 PM
so nonnie, where bouts we gonna meet and at waht time?

Nonnie
29-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Let's say Phil Goodes opposite Veloce between 12 and half past.

We'll discuss the route then?

neilbaldry
29-06-2006, 05:25 PM
sounds good!

benson
29-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Hello both - I hope to join you on Sunday - depends what time i get my Buell bits from Steve who is driving them up from Southampton for me...Bless - what a nice man - a very very nice man!!!

neilbaldry
29-06-2006, 09:52 PM
whoa, sounds cool benson, you know, it'll be the first time we meet, try not to fall in love, lol

benson
30-06-2006, 04:09 PM
he he he with you or the bike????

Nonnie
01-07-2006, 09:13 AM
We're looking at temperatures of 31 degrees tomorrow. I shall be packing my bathers. I say culcha at Snape then onto Southwold or Aldeburgh for cooling off.

benson
01-07-2006, 11:17 AM
hot indeed - I have just got back from the Ace chopper day - say nothing!!!!! Great bikes to look at and the things that people have done to them is amazing - BUT I have also absolutely baked myself to pieces and to be honest, with temperatures as they are at the moment the thought of a two hour drive and being in my leathers isn't that appealing - I've just peeled my leathers off and am desperately trying to cool down - forgive me if I wimp out of this one tomorrow???

xxx

Nonnie
01-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Shame on you!

Saying that, here I am just about to go out to Beccles to buy a birthday present for tonight's party, taking in a barbecue on the way back later in full motorcycling stuff, I, too, am thinking I might possibly regret it.

But then again, it's sooo much more prefereable to be on 2 wheels instead of an un air conditioned 4!

Yeehar! To the sunshine and beyond!

Nonnie (who baked throughout a grand tour of Italy in full leathers and 36 degrees!)

la la la la la I'm lovin it
xx

benson
01-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Yeah I know - maybe I'm just a wimp....Anyway - watching the tennis, trying to work (not working though...) and waiting for the football match which I will be watching.....Suddenly I have found myself totally interested in the world cup - ~I mean how did that happen??? I think it was Germany (my sweepstake team) winning last night......

neilbaldry
01-07-2006, 08:10 PM
aha! benson, i had the argies as my sweepstake team, oh well ,maybe next time!

and boooooo for you wimping out! i was out on mine for a bit today. there is a girl on camp whos got an '06 reg speed triple. very nice looking bike, and a not arf bad looknig young lady! i was following my mate in his car, as he knew where he was going, and she felt the need to tear past me and the car on a bit of a funny bend.......... bit of bike flirting you think?! lol bit of kiss chase at 70 mph? think i will have to introduce myself! (well i would, if it werent for the girl i really fancy, and am planning to ask out this week...... just gotta grow me some man sized balls!)

oh and nonnie, what are we gonna be doing at the coast?

benson
01-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Yeah I know - wimping out - tis crap.....we'll see what tomorrow brings...Don't count me out just yet - I'm out for a run first thing before it gets too hot and then we'll see how the rest of the morning goes!!! I'm doing the race for life raising money for breast cancer in about 10 days time and although it's only three miles I'd rather make sure I can run it and not walk!!!

Now be off with you young whipper snapper and get thee those danglies of a man size and ask that nice young laydeeee out!!!!!!

neilbaldry
02-07-2006, 06:55 PM
still hoping the miracle grow will help me oot on the danglies, but a nice rideout today....... bloomin hot tho!

have really gotta get my exhausts sorted! after hearing Rods! i feel so insecure over my hoover sounding bike....... boohoo, wow is me...

Nonnie
02-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Hello! A grand day out indeed. See those obligatory Norfolk Rideout Reports...