Nonnie
27-06-2006, 06:36 PM
I got me some goggles too.

(======= Look!

Mand
27-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Check you out lady!

I lurve my new helmet and goggles.

I am can't decide what colour scarf I want to complete the outfit. Black would be good because (according to a certain ex member) I wouldn look like a bank robber, however Mr. Crust suggested a white scarf?

Decisions decisions......

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Don't do the white one.

Picture this....

My father as a young man (ok, that might be a little difficult for you), on a Triumph Bonneville, goggles and a white scarf flowing a la Biggles behind him. He also had long hair and went through a phase of asking people to call him Jesus.

I am only trying to protect you.

Mand
27-06-2006, 07:04 PM
ooo if only I was a few years older!

No, you are right, the black one it is. Besides the white one would show the lipgloss stains. :D

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 07:32 PM
I don't think my Dad wore lipgloss so it was probably never an issue.

Shall I make you a scarf? With sequins and stuff?

Mand
27-06-2006, 07:38 PM
I don't think my Dad wore lipgloss so it was probably never an issue.

Shall I make you a scarf? With sequins and stuff?

Aww would you do that for me? :D

Roberto
27-06-2006, 08:10 PM
lookie u with ya iridum goggles.. :) monster to the slopes ;)

quite funny how u girlies can pull off the open lid goggles look, (looks good not taking the weee)

where as if i was to put the same get-up on I would prolly look a total and utter plonka.. actually theres no probably about it.:thumbsup:

My dad can get away with it, born again biker HD fatboy, mom's on the back she used to h8 bikes but loves being a passenger now, open lid there too)

anyway im waffleing:D

:moto:

Nonnie
27-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Yep! Mand, I'll get my designer hat on and make you something from the finest chiffon, I'm thinking pale pink with a darker undertone, I'm thinking maybe some green inflections and thoughts of wine.

I will shout when it's ready.

Fodder
28-06-2006, 05:47 AM
Do you like ours?.........................

Mand
28-06-2006, 06:13 AM
Do you like ours?.........................

Indeed yes! I have a pair exactly like Collie too.

Mand
28-06-2006, 06:13 AM
Yep! Mand, I'll get my designer hat on and make you something from the finest chiffon, I'm thinking pale pink with a darker undertone, I'm thinking maybe some green inflections and thoughts of wine.

I will shout when it's ready.

Ooooo I am getting all excited just thinking about it. :mand: