PDA

View Full Version : FAO Bod, Bikesafe.....

Mand
24-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey chap, how was your Bikesafe day?

I had a cracking time, the Police were really approachable, we went on some fabulous roads and I would recommend EVERYBODY to do it!

I am glad I wore my Legohead helmet, I was covered in flies by the time we finished.

It made me smile because PC Nick mentioned that we had seen me riding around Leicestershire quite a bit and asked me why I wasn't wearing my usual Black visor. Opps!

Hope your day was as good as mine!

Mand :D

bod
25-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi Mand

Just read this after I posted above, top day glad you enjoyed, it did you get the same 'horror' video as me at the end of the corse,the bloke who used to own an R6:eek:

Can't them boys on BMW's fully loaded with panniers etc shift!

Mand
26-06-2006, 06:15 AM
Hi Mand

Just read this after I posted above, top day glad you enjoyed, it did you get the same 'horror' video as me at the end of the corse,the bloke who used to own an R6:eek:

Can't them boys on BMW's fully loaded with panniers etc shift!

We got similar pictures with what I used to think was a Fireblade. :eek:

I have total respect for those guys, like you say, they can indeed shift on those bikes though Leicestershire Police use Pan Europeans. PC Nick was telling me though they have a Harley in Police colours too - I don't think any of them are too keen on riding though........ :chuckle:

bod
26-06-2006, 08:08 PM
The boys/gals in Yorkshire also use Pan's but this was a 'S' plate BMW that that was buring oil a bit (had to top it up before we went out) he said as I remarked on the film on my visor.

SYP don't change there bikes till they hit 80,000 apparently:rolleyes: