PDA

View Full Version : spareshack discount

neilbaldry
22-06-2006, 07:35 PM
do we get a discount when we buy stuff from spareshack? if so, do we just mention it in the special instructions part of the online orderform?

Roberto
22-06-2006, 07:49 PM
do i sense a pair of megaphones looming??.... I called over the weekend but caught stuart a little on the hop in his motor.

directed me to new site to look at options (not 100% finished yet)

www.spareshack.com\cart

Mentioned I was a member here stu said 10% off price on site.

Still not made my mind up yet tho, but leaning towards the new spark setup, but unsure when it will be available.

Duno about ordering online tho.

Rob

neilbaldry
22-06-2006, 07:52 PM
lol im planning on getting the cat eliminator pipes! first step to freeing up that desmo sound!

ive gotten as far as the payment page, and thought maybe there was a special code we could enter to get the discount? but i'll just fone him tomoro and get them ordered!

Roberto
22-06-2006, 07:54 PM
oh and another mod added to the list, and no dout to yours too heh... shame my bloody wallet is very very empty...

http://www.robz1k.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bling.jpg

Roberto
22-06-2006, 07:56 PM
nice one, no cat pipes for the s4rs yet, but looks like they will be available very soon

neilbaldry
22-06-2006, 08:01 PM
i take it you have raided the Rizoma website? rearsets arent high on the priorities list.... but maybe one day, when ive bought almost everything else! lol

the list:
1. exhaust
2. bar-end mirrors
3. steering damper
4. single seat
5. 1 pce suit

Roberto
22-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Have a chat to him about pc's too, you may need one after the udder removal not 100% sure, but u will after changing the cans too.

unless duc ECU's can be fiddled with??

Roberto
22-06-2006, 08:02 PM
I'll get a price from my m8 on the barend mirrors, prolly get a good discount if a few folk are interested.

fatbloke
22-06-2006, 08:05 PM
do we get a discount when we buy stuff from spareshack? if so, do we just mention it in the special instructions part of the online orderform?
I've just spoke to Stuart and he tells me if you order online:>
1) Place you order
2) send a covering email stating your an UKMOC member

or

Place your order by phone and simply say your an UKMOC member

neilbaldry
22-06-2006, 08:08 PM
cheers Terry, i will ring them tomoro at some point!

Rob, thanks very much! the mirrors will look tres cool!

i shouldve put a power commander on the list aswel!