PDA

View Full Version : Meet up Wednesday 28th June!

Tigerlily
22-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone :mand:

Come hell or high water (the more likely option!) I will be going to the DOC meeting at the Red Lion in Westhoughton on Wednesday evening.

Who's going to join me for a chat and a bite to eat?

I'll check what time the meet starts and post it up asap.

(We can go in cars if it's raining!)

two dukes
22-06-2006, 05:48 PM
I plan to be there from about 7.30, look for a noisy bunch wearing predominantly red, I will also try to go on bike but if its raining I will be in my car.

See you there.

Tigerlily
22-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Martyn, I've been trying to find some directions to the pub but it's a little confusing to say the least (or maybe it's just me!)

Have you got a link to a map or a postcode so that stand half a chance of finding it?

Ta chuck :mand:

two dukes
23-06-2006, 02:34 PM
A6 away from Manchester, if coming on Motorway the Atherton Leigh junction, go up the A6 away from Manchester, at the first set of lights the pub is directly on the right.

STIVH
23-06-2006, 11:40 PM
Seezyah there.

two dukes
25-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Well her ladyship now knows where it is, we had a bit of a ride up to Devil's bridge yesterday, just three of us, Two Monsters, one ST4S. Quick brew then home, I must remember to take some money then Frank the Bank does not have to keep paying.....:flamed:

thick-leyther
26-06-2006, 05:39 AM
I'll see you there Wednesday.

Steve.

two dukes
29-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks to every one that turned up, four Monsters in the end, including mine, 15 Ducati's in total, a good time had by all I hope.

See you next month and on the rideouts before...

:tiger: WHERE WERE YOU !!!!!!!!!

Tigerlily
29-06-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm so sorry that I couldn't get there and I couldn't post to say that I couldn't go either.... Bloody Freeserve/Wanadoo/Orange only went and changed my username which meant me having no internet access or email for 6 days!!!! Not happy!!

Hope you all had a good time :)