PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

JohnF
20-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Another new member.

Bought my S2R last August.

Just fitted termignoni high level exhausts, air filter and ECU.

Just been for a quick ride...........bloody loud and quick! It's not running to well at low RPM, think it may need looking at.

Maybe a bit to noisy for me, I'll have to see.

Hope to see some of you out on your bikes sometime.

GULLY
20-06-2006, 07:31 PM
welcome to the club mate
gully:mand:

Tigerlily
20-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Hi John, welcome to the club :D

I think there's quite a few members round your part of the country and I'm sure there'll be something going on locally where you can meet some of them.

Too noisy for you???? Not something many people say round here! Earplugs make a huge difference though and are dirt cheap.....you could buy some for the neighbours too if it's that bad! :mand:

eonan
20-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Hi mate, welcome to the forum :)

MJV
20-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Good to see another new face in the Southampton area, i'll keep an eye or should i say ear about for you....It maybe loud, but i bet you have the widest smile.......:mand:

Pedro
20-06-2006, 09:17 PM
How do!

Good choice of bike, keep an eye on the Hants section of the forum, ride outs and stuff!

I'm not a million miles away (just outside Fareham) if you wanna do a meet up sometime

Ped

Emily
20-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi there from another not so far away member. Perhaps see you out and about one weekend soon. Not this weekend though as I'm off to Taipei.

Did I mention that I was off to Taiepei this weekend? :rolleyes: :mand:

Cacth you later.

Emily

JohnF
22-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Cheers for the warm welcome.

I'm pretty close to some of you. I live in Warsash.

Come to a conclusion about the Termi's after getting my brother to ride up and down the road on it to check out the noise. It's not to bad! :mand: I don't think I'll use the modified air box through (too much induction noise).
The only problem is that Moto Rapido can't fit it in untill the end of July to adjust the fuelling. I'll be putting the standard cans back on until then.

Pedro
22-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Hey John,

you're closely than I thought, I'm just over the M27 in Whiteley. Nik and Em are here too

Coming to Beaulieu on Sunday?

Ped

MJV
22-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Hi guys, i'm just down the road in Marchwood, perhaps can meet up at Beaulieu. I am picking my bike back up of Motorapido tommorow, just been for it's first service, new Termi's (got rid of that cows stomach of a cat) looking forward to proper sounding engine.:mand:

Emily
22-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi MJV!

Another new-ish local in the fold - welcome. I'd love to meet up with you all at Beaulieu but unfortuntaley I won't be around this weekend. Not sure if I mentioned it but I'm off to Taipei on Sunday :mand:

Hope to meet up with you all soon.

Have fun!

Em

MJV
22-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Enjoy Taipai.

We'll catch up another time.

dazzi-b
22-06-2006, 10:40 PM
.........I don't think I'll use the modified air box through (too much induction noise)......

Can you have too much induction noise? MMMMmmmm!!! I love it and I can't get enough of the roar :mand:

singletrack
23-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Welcome

Hi there from another not so far away member. Perhaps see you out and about one weekend soon. Not this weekend though as I'm off to Taipei.

Did I mention that I was off to Taiepei this weekend? :rolleyes: :mand:

Cacth you later.

Emily
No - I don't think you mentioned that Emily :rolleyes:

singletrack
23-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Hi guys, i'm just down the road in Marchwood, perhaps can meet up at Beaulieu. I am picking my bike back up of Motorapido tommorow, just been for it's first service, new Termi's (got rid of that cows stomach of a cat) looking forward to proper sounding engine.:mand:

I think I saw your bike yesterday when I was there - it looks lovely - my cat has definitely go to go!

MJV
23-06-2006, 08:30 AM
Thanks singletrack, picking it back up in an hour or so......cant wait. But your right that cat has to go.

adpips
26-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Hello
Christ theres a lot of monsters around here. I'm in Lymington, your right about the noise, stuck up Hants Police aren't busy enough so do stop you some times.
Adam