PDA

View Full Version : Two S4's Parked outside the White Horse at Empingham Sunday 18th 11.20

Andy Lad
18-06-2006, 10:32 PM
11.20 this morning, rounding the corner entering Empingham village next to Rutland Water (where I crashed my S4 a few weeks back), and there parked at the front of the pub was one red S4 and one black S4 with a chequered design on the tank. The owners must of been taking refreshment in this popular stop off pub / cafe on the Oakham to Stamford A6006 road. Plenty of bikes out (particularly Harleys with Sycamores at Uppingham close by) but I haven't seen many Monsters in this area (yet). Who was it? and are they local Monsters?

Andy Lad

Kazza
19-06-2006, 05:22 PM
and my other half Neil. Mine is the red one, Neil's chequered flag. Neil's bike was Senna until he came off last year at Mallory! We live over at East Leake, near Loughborough, but often ride over that way. Went back via A1, through some nice twisty roads, back through Melton - then got back just in time to watch the GP. I must have been ordering the coffees - didn't see you go past.

Cheers

Kazza