PDA

View Full Version : Monster 620 Desmo Due Ready - For Sale

Benny
18-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Here we go, here’s some picture of my monster, the bike is a 2003 double front break disk, ready for racing Desmo Due, 14.000 miles, has just been serviced by Richard, Lougi Moto, (big service, including belt change), never raced, only a couple of track days. At the moment on the pictures has got the original handle bars on, but the clips on are available, Lucas Rear set, modified exhaust, adjustable bar for suspension set up, belly pan, seat cowl, all of this is worth more than £1000. Some of the original parts like brand new cans are included.

I am asking £4000 for the bike, but as you can see there is not more money to spend on it.

For more informations please contact Roberto on 07981 717377 or e-mail: bernini_roberto@yahoo.com.

Roberto.

Zimbo
18-06-2006, 10:05 PM
You've decided not to do DD then Roberto? Shame, it's lots of fun!!!
How're you getting on at North Glos???

craigie
18-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Hi Roberto

I'm afraid I don't want to buy your bike but I would like to know about those cans. Are they off the shelf or did you have them made, the little link pipe that is?

Cheers

slob
19-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Hi Roberto

I'm afraid I don't want to buy your bike but I would like to know about those cans. Are they off the shelf or did you have them made, the little link pipe that is?

Cheers

Too right, who made those link-pipes and brackets?
Also, what type of clip-ons and are they for sale separately?

Benny
20-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Hi Rob, cans and brackets was made by Richard Llewellin (Louigi Moto), www.louigimoto.co.uk clips on are not for sale Separately, they goes with the bike.

Regards.

Roberto.