PDA

View Full Version : Another new Member

adpips
16-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. I have an S4 have had it for about a year now, loving every riding minute, including the battle between 1st and second at 30mph. Service and mot due what are your experiences of mot and the carbon Term's, i have originals. Also does anyone else think their monster's nuts and bolts are looking tired and a bit rusty even though its an 02 model, garaged etc. Any thoughts. Many Thanks Adam

dazzi-b
16-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the club.

It wont be long before somebody comes along with plenty of advice.

Pugi
16-06-2006, 10:47 PM
Hi and welcome. I'm sure someone with knowledge will be along very soon. This is a helpful place.

Pedro
16-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Hey Adam

welcome and keep your eyes on the Hampshire section for rideouts and stuff. The termis should go through an MOT if the tester is ok and not too fussy. All the nuts and bolts can be swapped for stainless - your local fasteer comapny will help - if not let me know and I can get stainless stuff sorted

Ped

eonan
17-06-2006, 07:04 AM
Hi mate, welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

As Pedro says, they can all be swapped out for stainless, or titanium if you're feeling flash and flush. Quite a few folks on eBay make up kits, all in little coded bags. Not expensive and not a bad way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon. Hmmm...I should probably be concerned at just having written that!

Anyway, welcome again...hope to see you around.

Stafford
17-06-2006, 12:19 PM
including the battle between 1st and second at 30mph. Adam

Fit a 14 (I think) tooth sproket on the front, makes it a better ride in 2nd gear at 30mph. Accelerates better too, but you will lose some top end, er ...so.
Cheers and welcome to the UKMOC
I've only been here a couple of weeks myself, they're very passionate about their Monsters. I wonder if they ought to get out more.;)

Q

adstone
18-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Welcome to UKMOC :thumbsup:

The most helpful Monster forum on the web :flag:

Chappers
18-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Welcome and hope to see you at some UKMOC events soon :mand:

adpips
19-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Many thanks for the warm welcome. Got a bit confused on e-bay re the right packs to pick up eonan and pedro. I will ask for help when spare time and cash are flush. Thanks again Adam