PDA

View Full Version : Track Day photos from Julie.

Julie
14-06-2006, 12:58 PM
I have 800 photos not all good and i can't say i have got everyone on the photos - but if you want a nice memory from the day then i will do you a CD.

All you need todo is send TWO blank CD's and a SAE to me (PM me for my address) and i'll write the CD's with my photos and send it back to you in the SAE.

Julie

Julie
21-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Thank you for all the PM's - I have written and posted all teh CD's that i have so far.

slob
21-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Damn my cloak of vampire invisibility!
800 photos and I'm on the edge/background of about 3!
I only hope it works with speed cameras too!

Julie
21-06-2006, 01:07 PM
sorry slob! its just because you were far to fast!!!!

marchesini
21-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Thank you for all the PM's - I have written and posted all teh CD's that i have so far.

Received mine yesterday and want to thank you from the bottom of my loins for the groovy pics. Some really good shots and fortunately didn't take Slob up on his offer of the cloak at Mallory.

It really puts into perspective, what a rum deal that the trackday photographers give you. £30 for a CD of 6 pics which aren't really going to win any Kodak awards - I have always been under impressed with the quality of the trackday photography but I nearly always fork out the money at the end of it. :mad: Oh, and why do they only do the morning sessions - it's all digital so it doesn't cost them anymore money??

The best pics I have had, have 'nearly' always been by non-official photographers like Julie and Muttley etc. So thanks again Julie for the smashing pics (especially the ones where I am in front of Terry). :mand:

simon

Julie
21-06-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm glad i have a happy customer x

slob
21-06-2006, 01:40 PM
The best pics I have had, have 'nearly' always been by non-official photographers like Julie and Muttley etc. So thanks again Julie for the smashing pics (especially the ones where I am in front of Terry). :mand:
Serves me right for being in the same group as Mutters.

dlloyduk
21-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Thanks Julie I recieved yesterday and have just been looking through them, I seem to have been slow enough to be on a couple.
Cheers,
Darrin

PS Anyone else got any Pics still to go up?

fatbloke
21-06-2006, 05:39 PM
(especially the ones where I am in front of Terry). :mand:

simon

must have been just before i lapped you :mand:

marchesini
21-06-2006, 05:59 PM
must have been just before i lapped you :mand:

Not even close.

Roll on the 11th.

Eat my dust.

fatbloke