PDA

View Full Version : Fatbloke can't be trusted. Oh no!

marchesini
12-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Why can't people just keep their promises?? There I was happy that my bike survived intact the last ever Monster track day and getting ready to polish it ready for that great showroom in the sky and within two days, he's talking about organising another one.

Well, I happen to thinks it rather a concidence that he is retiring as 'el presidente' and also asking for funds up front for another trackday??? Don't be surprised if he starts posting from some beach in Southern Italy - he has a lot of contacts down there.

Well, this is one disgruntled customer whose cheque he won't be getting. :mad: :cens: :fiery: :nash: :grump:

mr meldrew

Pedro
12-06-2006, 10:34 PM
go on Simon, you know you want to really........

fatbloke
14-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Why can't people just keep their promises?? There I was happy that my bike survived intact the last ever Monster track day and getting ready to polish it ready for that great showroom in the sky and within two days, he's talking about organising another one.

Well, I happen to thinks it rather a concidence that he is retiring as 'el presidente' and also asking for funds up front for another trackday??? Don't be surprised if he starts posting from some beach in Southern Italy - he has a lot of contacts down there.

Well, this is one disgruntled customer whose cheque he won't be getting. :mad: :cens: :fiery: :nash: :grump:

mr meldrew

I like your idea better than mine!!
But send me your cheque or your 748 gets it (and you know I can)