PDA

View Full Version : Who will be heading South to UKMOC M.A.D. Weekend

dlloyduk
12-06-2006, 09:10 AM
I,m Heading south on Saturday and tenting at Squires.I was thinking of planning a route that will take in some great roads in North Yorkshire either on the way there or back or both. If anyones interesed we can sort out a time and place to meet up depending on where your coming from Washington/Birtley Services on the A1 sounds sensible start point.

dazzi-b
12-06-2006, 10:51 AM
I hope to be at Squires from about 7am ish on the Sat morning as I need to take some stuff down in the car and I'll prob put the tent up before going home to get the bike and meet up with Tigerlily.

If anybody plans to get there on Fri night it's not a problem as it's just a case of pitching up the tent and just letting Harry know you are staying (it's all free, you just have to buy their food....which aint bad)

Tigerlily
12-06-2006, 10:55 AM
I think there's a few planning to come down from up North Darrin, might be worth pm-ing them too in case they don't spot this thread?

Scotty
12-06-2006, 05:21 PM
well me bike is in for service on the 16th
so even if it gets dropped off the night before (as i plan to) it might not be ready for sat am will have to wait and see

Tigerlily
12-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Nowt to stop you coming down later on Dave :mand:

dlloyduk
13-06-2006, 05:49 PM
No one?
I will Change my user name to BillyNeeMates and travel the long way rund thinking of Barny Castle,Richmond,Leyburn,Hawes,Kettlewell,Skipton Kind of route or reversed if my arse wont get out of bed on Saturday.
Gona try and keep of the A1 If I can help as concentration is finished after 5 Mins on it BoOring.

Scotty
17-06-2006, 11:27 AM
ive got me bike back

uh and i also saw a perlescent white s4rs whilst i was on the hill , could have only been one man ~:?

uh guess ive misssed the boat for a group ride down