PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Ducati S4 Monster 2001

DUKEBRITISHLION
10-06-2006, 09:42 PM
new ad placed ****

bobob
10-06-2006, 11:55 PM
Hi DBL, shame you are selling your monster :(

If the buyer doesnt buy the zoorsts can I have first digs on them please?

Cheers :mand:

bobob
10-06-2006, 11:58 PM
oh and the cluctch slave cylinder too.. :mand:

Stafford
11-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi DBL, shame you are selling your monster :(

If the buyer doesnt buy the zoorsts can I have first digs on them please?

Cheers :mand:

I'll have second dibs on the exhausts please
Cheers
quarxuk

bobob
12-06-2006, 11:18 PM
heh heh... I knew we would be after the same kit :mand: next thing you know matblack will be in here too! :) where is she????????

matblack
13-06-2006, 09:14 AM
still here bobob:mand: having far to much fun on the xs at the moment:mand: the growling beasty,god i love that bike,the monster has a lot to live up to:p lol..i really should be looking for the tent n sleeping bags as off to the farmyard party on friday:mand: .good luck bits n bobs hunting bobob;)

bobob
13-06-2006, 05:02 PM
ahaaaaa there you are :) Hows that new monster of yours? Is it as good as the ad said?

Farmyard party? Which ones that then? not that I can make it anyway as am flying to pisa sat morning to go yachting around the med.... ho hum, hard life :mand:

Stafford
13-06-2006, 05:25 PM
not that I can make it anyway as am flying to pisa sat morning to go yachting around the med.... ho hum, hard life :mand:

Well in that case put into dock and get some cheap Italian parts for the bike, bring me back something nice :mand:
Q

DUKEBRITISHLION
13-06-2006, 05:29 PM
If your intested in the extras i have on my S4.i'm going to leave it on auction until sunday.If the bike does'nt sell i will take the items off the bike and sell as standard.I would prefer if you e-mail me with your requirements and contact details so i can arrange the items who wants what bearing in mind first comes first
Michael

bobob
13-06-2006, 05:30 PM
will do q (that rhymes.... oh dear I am so sad), not too sure how many bike shops there will be on Elba but will have a look anyway :)

I can remember riding my bike down through italy and over to elba a few years back, I got a flat and had to have a tyre shipped over from the mainland!!! Was stuck on a palm lined golden beach for days..... jeez it sucked ;)

(I'll bring back a 'luvely Italian laydy fwor yah'!! :mand:)

bobob
13-06-2006, 05:35 PM
you have a pm duke, or if that doesbt wok my email address is toby@barrells.net :)

def want the zoorts and the clutch thingy!

Stafford
13-06-2006, 07:02 PM
will do q

(I'll bring back a 'luvely Italian laydy fwor yah'!! :mand:)

You've made an old man happy :wallace:
Q

Bunny
13-06-2006, 07:55 PM
i really should be looking for the tent n sleeping bags as off to the farmyard party on friday:mand:

Can't go to the farmyard this year, but several mates will be there - look out for a devil piped silver ZX12 - louder than a loud thing, and faster than a fast thing !!! (170bhp at the back wheel !!!) ;)

bobob
13-06-2006, 10:50 PM
.... is this some kinda secret sheep loving party that I've been missing out on for all these god damned sheep deprived years.......ahem....

..seriously folks... what is it???????????

rxtim
14-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Can't go to the farmyard this year, but several mates will be there - look out for a devil piped silver ZX12 - louder than a loud thing, and faster than a fast thing !!! (170bhp at the back wheel !!!) ;)
That's low for a 12R, my Busa put out more!

matblack
14-06-2006, 08:48 AM
.... is this some kinda secret sheep loving party that I've been missing out on for all these god damned sheep deprived years.......ahem....

..seriously folks... what is it???????????
lol ,bobob:mand: ....www.farmyardparty.com,there you go.its a great weekend,abit more chilled out than ,the rock n blues,whitch is the next one on my list:mand: (do i not get aluverly italian bloke,bought back:rolleyes:bobob!!!!!) ..will look out for the zx bunny,nearly bid on one zx10 on ebay amonth or two back,supposed to go like sh!t off a shovel:mand:

bobob
15-06-2006, 09:58 PM
ahhhh..... I have to say I am a little disapointed :( will there be sheep there though :)?..... I will try my best to find you a lurvely handsome Italian bloke :) although what with q wanting a girl I'm soon gonna run out of luggage space, will see what I can do though, I might find two really small italians, small and dinky ;)

zx10's are pretty old skool :yoparty:, my mate had one a while ago but I never rode it, he said it was fun though. I am currently off the road as am having the rear footpeg hangers powdercoated, but I'm off on holiday sat morn so hopefully it will all be ready for me on my return... starting to have twin withdrawel symptons :mand:

Anyway, DBL don't forget to get in touch if you don't sell the bike ok? I'll have my mobile with me :)