PDA

View Full Version : Let me introduce my self

Drnutsert
10-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Hi all I live in sandy in Bedfordshire and im in my late 40s but when did that ever stop you having fun! I have an S4 monster in red and have been riding bikes since 1976 !!! but with a few breaks Due to getting married! Still biking was always more fun.
I am looking for events and ride outs local to me (have been to race meetings last year so same thing its nice to go in a pack) so if any other members out there have some meets and don’t mind me tagging on please let me know!

Also looking for a local place to get it serviced so any ideas would be very welcome.

BFN Derek.

Albie
10-06-2006, 08:17 AM
Hello from another red s4 owner. Welcome to the club. You missed a great track day this week. + 90 bikes.
:tgoe: :mand:

SANDY SERVICE
10-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi Derek as you can see from my log in name you can find me next to the Conservatory Village, just put Centre after my name.

Nearest Ducati service centre is St Neots.

Chappers
10-06-2006, 03:12 PM
I used to live in Potton and Langford round the corner from you and am over Langford most Thursday nights. Now that the weathers better I'll be going over on the S2R on a Thursday, so might see you about :mand:

Drnutsert
12-06-2006, 07:19 AM
Hi Derek as you can see from my log in name you can find me next to the Conservatory Village, just put Centre after my name.

Nearest Ducati service centre is St Neots.

Hi and thanks I have only lived here a short time so could you give me some more info on dealer in St Neots as need to get a service and soon!!!
Regards Derek

SANDY SERVICE
17-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Derek St Neots is just north on the A1
Tel No 01480 212024
29-39 St Marys St.
Eynesbury
St Neots
Or just visit the Ducati site.
Mark

adstone
18-06-2006, 11:04 AM