PDA

View Full Version : My Racing Hero

Albie
09-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks Chris Walker for taking the time to chat and give me a great photo memory of my favourite real british racer. Hes such a nice genuine bloke who gives fans time to chat and ask questions. He even said how nice my bike was.:eek: I thought he was taking the P1ss.No it is he said.:mand: :mand:

Thanx mate.:mand: :mand:

sjr999r
09-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Chris used to work in a ducati dealership......and bit of a Duke fan......lots of ppl think hes a 4 cyclinder man,after all the years on BSB kwacks!!

Albie
09-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Yes I think he started on 916. He just loves dukes. He made everyone look slow when he went out on gt1000. He was considering buying another Sport classic. Wish he was riding back on dukes but boy was I wanting him to win a silverstone on that Kwacker.:eek:

MotoNik
09-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Apparently he owns a Paul Smart rep, and despite riding for Kawasaki he likes to ride Ducatis in his own time.

I happened to be riding in the same group as him - I was the first out in to the pitlane and he pulled up alongside me. Oh feck thinks me! I then looked doubly stupid having left the bike idling on it's sidestand and then clicked it in gear to ride off with teh stand still down..... :banghead: I think Chris lapped me twice in the session - watching him ride round the outside of me round Garrards was awesome! Top fella, and a great memory of the day to have been on track with him.

cheers,

Nik

lord vader
10-06-2006, 10:05 AM
I had a double whammy and met both Chris and Mr Foggarty at Goodwood a year or two ago also got a pic somewhere. Both totally superb Foggy was as intense as i always though he would be.THOSE EYES!!!