PDA

View Full Version : JHP Ducati Coventry - any insiders?

coolcatshaft
09-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Does anyone have any contacts at JHP?

they've had my bike in to replace engine casings after flaking paint syndrome.

Its now been nearly 3 months!!!! everytime I phone they tell me they are still waiting for parts :banghead:

I can't stand this gorgeous weather without my bike... :cry:

tetol
09-06-2006, 10:03 PM
try butch 890 on the dsc site. if they can't get parts why can't you have your bike back till they do ?

coolcatshaft
10-06-2006, 09:01 AM
because apparently they have already taken the engine out of the frame and stripped it!

coolcatshaft
12-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi there, thanks to everyone who responded to my post.

especially chappers, thanks for your tip, didnt need to use it in the end. apparently another ukmoc member turned up at JHP and told John about my posts, John has in turn phoned me this morning, top bloke, he's promised me he will be working on the bike this week, and I should have it early next week.

:mand:

result!!!! thanks all again. by the way, who was it that popped into JHP???

Chappers
12-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi there, thanks to everyone who responded to my post.

especially chappers, thanks for your tip, didnt need to use it in the end. apparently another ukmoc member turned up at JHP and told John about my posts, John has in turn phoned me this morning, top bloke, he's promised me he will be working on the bike this week, and I should have it early next week.

:mand:

result!!!! thanks all again. by the way, who was it that popped into JHP???

You sure it was another UKMOC member that told him as I know the 2 Marks at Coventry regularly check this site to see where they need improving :scratch:

Logyk spends a lot of time there - might of been him.

Good result in the end :mand:

coolcatshaft
23-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Just an update,

my bike is still not finished, but John (Hackett) rang me this morning and has promised to finish it and then deliver to my door next wednesday/thursday!

so just a few more days to go now... now if only he'd throw in a free service as well (hint hint) ;)

Chappers
23-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Just an update,

my bike is still not finished, but John (Hackett) rang me this morning and has promised to finish it and then deliver to my door next wednesday/thursday!

so just a few more days to go now... now if only he'd throw in a free service as well (hint hint) ;)

That's really good, well done, you got there in the end mate :mand:

Just ask...you don't ask you don't get ;)

Pugi
23-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Just ask...you don't ask you don't get ;)

Else have a hissyfit? :p

Chappers
23-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Else have a hissyfit? :p

You know me sooo well :chuckle:

coolcatshaft
01-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Well its finally here!!!! it was dropped off yesterday morning but I was in london all day, just went for a quick ride and the bike feels great. Don't know what those boys use to clean it, but I've never seen it so shiny!

So many thanks to all again, especially Chappers! :thumbsup:

JMo
01-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Glad you got it sorted but I'm with Tetol on this one - what the hell are they doing taking the bike to bits when they don't have the new parts?! - duh...

xxx