PDA

View Full Version : Ace Cafe, London - Sun 11th June

Chappers
09-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Come on you lot, fancy riding to the Ace sunday morning for breakfast - who fancies coming along?

I won't be staying too long as I've gotta be back for 1pm as I'm off to the Bon Jovi concert at The Bowl.

So far:
Chappers
Markus
Jyncks

markus
09-06-2006, 01:31 PM
I'd like to add i have no affiliation what so ever with said Bon Jovi Concert!

Only joking hayley, the love's there.....and soft rock rules - yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where did i leave my brown tastled waistcoat??????, i know the buggers round here somewhere...............

Chappers
09-06-2006, 01:38 PM
I'd like to add i have no affiliation what so ever with said Bon Jovi Concert!

Only joking hayley, the love's there.....and soft rock rules - yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Now wher did i leave my brown tastled waistcost??????, i know the buggers round here somewhere...............

I have no choice, a friend got me the ticket for my birthday; at £45 a ticket there is no way I would of volunteered to fork that out...that could be spent on the Monnie :mand:

I would of preferred something more like Linkin Park or Rage Against the Machine but hey :cry:

markus
09-06-2006, 01:53 PM
i'm only poking fun - lord knows i'm not poking owt else..................
Ace Cafe - woo hoo

Bodybag
09-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Bit of a trek from leicester but it would be a laugh. What time you getting there?

Chappers
09-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Bit of a trek from leicester but it would be a laugh. What time you getting there?

I need to be back in MK for 2ish, so I was wanting to leave MK around 9-10am.

Chappers
09-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Just discovered that it's Triumph day at the Ace on Sunday although we will have somewhere to park apparently.

Or should we go Boxhill where ever that is?

Bodybag
09-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Box Hill is miles away in Surrey.

Chappers
09-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Box Hill is miles away in Surrey.

Oh....stick to the Ace then. Well, Markus quite fancies the Ace but I don't really care where I go as long as I'm back on time.

madhatter
09-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Come on you lot, fancy riding to the Ace sunday morning for breakfast at the Triumph Day - who fancies coming along? I'm planning to leave MK between 9-10am and need to be back home for 1-2pm as I'm off to the Bon Jovi concert at The Bowl.
So far:
Chappers
Markus
Bodybag

I'm not going to bother putting up a separate post in Bedfordshire, as it's only a couple of days away. So if desmoduke600ss, dutchman, steve996, stuartg, kevlar kid or anyone else fancies going, then post up here and have your say! I spoke with martin b at Mallory and his bike is still quite broke following his spill and his arm is still somewhat like a jelly, so he won't be about for a while - get better soon Martin!:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, Rebel and I will most likely be back in decorating mode, so don't expect us:mad: . Anyhow, StuartG is a bad influence on me and gets me into trouble whenever we go out to play.:chuckle:

Have fun!:cool:

markus
09-06-2006, 05:20 PM
shame you can't join us madhatter - but come on the rest of you - it'll be a good laugh.

PeteD
09-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I saw Bon Jovi at the bowl in 1993 with the Manics supporting, it was alright....

If I can rearrange my Sunday, and find someone to record the F1 for me, then I should be there! (The Ace, not Bon Jovi...)

Chappers
14-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Thanks Markus, Damien + Jody (non-members), Bodybag, Darry for a nice time at the Ace Cafe and thanks to Bladerunner for sorting everyone out with quotes/advice and those glasses of water filled with ice-cubes once we got to Peterborough :mand:

Didn't get round to taking any pics as I was boiling and was quite happy sitting on the bank watching all the bikes turn up.

And a massive thanks to the foreign bird in the Peugeot with Diana Ross hair who cut me up big time and running me up a kerb whilst chatting on her mobile phone on the North Circular - nice :mad:

Bodybag
16-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Glad to know you got the boot in on her car though mate. You need some of those boots like Ricky has, with the metal studs all over them. :mand:

Chappers
18-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Glad to know you got the boot in on her car though mate. You need some of those boots like Ricky has, with the metal studs all over them. :mand:

I was chuffed too but nearly lost my balance in the process :chuckle: