PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

dameiw
06-06-2006, 10:20 PM
:shocked: Just a quick hi....

Have just got a new Monster 620 and loving it loads best bike i have ever had.
So much fun.
Knocking up the miles going round the Isle of Wight.

Dameiw

Pedro
06-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Welcome!

We have an IOW ride out later in the year, keep your eyes on the Hants section

Ped

SazzaG
07-06-2006, 08:14 AM
Knocking up the miles going round the Isle of Wight.

You must be getting very dizzy.

Welcome! As Pedro said, we should all be heading to the island later this summer. Hope to see you then!

Saz

Bodybag
07-06-2006, 08:43 AM
...Can I come too please?

Welcome to the club Damian. Hope to see you on the Isle of Wight run if the Hampsters let me go. Please? Please? Please? Please?

Actually, I'm having second thoughts now, I remember the way the bus driver hooned his double decker through the leafy lanes when I went there a few years ago and wouldn't like to have been coming the other way in anything, least of all a bike!!

But those roads...Please? Please? Please? Please can I come?

Pugi
07-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Pretty fun roads on the island. Don't use them all up.
Welcome!

sadbiker
07-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Hope you go both ways round the island to give even wear to the tyres..... Welcome to the world of ducati.. my missus has had her 620 for 4 years and still won't part with it after 16K miles...

Scott1
07-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Hi, I'll be going down to the Isle of Wight festival on Saturday morning on my flying banana if it makes it, and might be staying down on the Island until Wednesday if the weathers nice, my family are in Newport. I'm looking forward to it as I haven't ridden on the island since I was 17 on my Suzuki Gamma 125, which incidently was quicker than my Monster.

Chappers
07-06-2006, 12:39 PM
What IoW trip? :eek:

Pugi
07-06-2006, 01:15 PM
What IoW trip? :eek:

The one that BoozyBob organises every year. Last years thread here:
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=12774

CK & AK
07-06-2006, 03:13 PM
I hope you spend some time hooning up & down the military road from Chale to Freshwater? :D

Altho bumpy in places on that road, we still managed some warp speeds when we were last over 2 years ago.

(used to be over every May since 88 for the Gert Gallybagger Rally at Atherstone Bay, but have missed the last 2 rallies:( )

C:)

BoozyBOB
07-06-2006, 08:20 PM
:flag: IOW..Tour V is still in the early planning stages...
and if we now have someone that knows the roads we might not get lost:woot:

(and big burd on the BM can be back marker for a change...x