PDA

View Full Version : Wish Beelzebub luck!!

Bodybag
06-06-2006, 12:08 PM
He went in for a service with Alex and Matt at Proteam today ready for the trackday. He needs a couple of minor extra bits doing too like a new clutch kit!! :( The guys are going to try and have him ready for tomorrow evening but I could be shafted if parts aren't delivered on time. Anyone got a spare bike they don't mind me chucking down the track? :mand:

I'm sure everything will be fine but I'm worried now in case it all goes horribly wrong and I miss the day. :thumbsdown:

madhatter
06-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Blimey!! The excuses some people will come up with just 'cos they are worried about scratching up their new tarty-leathers! :mand: :rolleyes: :mand:

Bodybag
06-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Anymore of that talk and I'll be riding your bike round the track!! :mand: Then we'll see who's messing their leathers!!

Bodybag
07-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Just spoke to Alex at Proteam and he's confident that everything will be OK with Beelzebub today, he's just waiting for delivery of the new clutch plate kit. While he's waiting he's going to tune him and sort everything out so that he runs smooth as a babies bum (that'll be a first for Beelzebub then; lumpy bugger!!)

I'm so excited to be getting him back in fine fettle and on top form for tomorrow. Yahoo, can't wait. See you all tonight at the Bikers Rest. :-)