PDA

View Full Version : Moto Rapido Rocks

lord vader
04-06-2006, 09:08 PM
:yoparty: Got to be done. Albeit a little longer than i'd hoped I picked up the Tie fighter on Saturday from Moto Rapido after she had her belts and braces service the 400 note bill:cry: softened gently by the gracious Craig who promptly knocked 10% off the parts and oil :thumbsup: at the mear mention of :ukm: mind you he then felt the urge to quickly find me a 14 tooth sprocket which I asked about it seemed rude after Pedros recomendation and the fact it was there in stock not to go ahead and buy it, oh well easy come easy go. After friendly banter and generous complements regarding the Tie fighter to inflate my ego i smoked of over the compton down with a warm feeling and a smile. Not something I normally do after opening my wallet.
Allround First Class service :running:
Recomend you go there in your droves.

Vader

Pedro
04-06-2006, 09:48 PM
I'll second that. Wilf, Ben, Steve, Craig and the rest of the guys at Rapido are working real hard to make customers happy (well, apart from Craig who has a nasty habit of knowing what I think I might like to buy and waving it under my nose temptingly...). You can test ride all sorts and the welcome is always warm and friendly - just what a bike dealership should be.

Top bunch of fellas!

Ped