PDA

View Full Version : Monster Spotted...

boris
04-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Black Monnie with yellow frame spotted heading east on A96 by Inverness Airport just before lunch-time today. Any clues??? :mand:

Chappers
05-06-2006, 10:44 AM
This should of been put in the 'Spotted' section me thinks :p

boris
05-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Very true, but as the 'Scotland' section gets so few entries I felt it an appropriate to give it a little boost.....

Chappers
05-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Very true, but as the 'Scotland' section gets so few entries I felt it an appropriate to give it a little boost.....

Good point - there's not many monnies up that way is there?

boris
06-06-2006, 09:54 AM
You're right there but would you believe it, when I was out yesterday a-noon, a yellow Monnie passed me in the oppostite direction on the A96 between Alves and Forres. No clues who though.. :biggrin:

tamtbam@hotmail
10-06-2006, 08:16 AM
You're right there but would you believe it, when I was out yesterday a-noon, a yellow Monnie passed me in the oppostite direction on the A96 between Alves and Forres. No clues who though.. :biggrin:

There's quite a few up this end of the country but they all seem to stay hidden from the sites and then you spy them on the road apart from mine as she's gettin fixed at the mo.:mand:

johndark
15-06-2006, 08:38 PM
YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO! Getting mine MOT'd tomorrow('bout 'kin time),:banghead: ,then off to get tax,new Diablos fitted yesterday.Im skint now:cry: but i know a good way to forget about that:mand: Just made it in time for Knockhill,phew,that was close:flag:

tamtbam@hotmail
18-06-2006, 05:26 PM
YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO! Getting mine MOT'd tomorrow('bout 'kin time),:banghead: ,then off to get tax,new Diablos fitted yesterday.Im skint now:cry: but i know a good way to forget about that:mand: Just made it in time for Knockhill,phew,that was close:flag:

well done mate. C u there at the Duc Glasgow tent,:mand: