PDA

View Full Version : Red and Bladerunner

Bodybag
04-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the bacon sarnie and the drinks earlier. Good to see you again and I hope you enjoyed the ride out to Uppingham. I'll let John know whether I'm going back there next weekend to test an XB9 in the week.

Speak to you soon.

Phil

Red
04-06-2006, 08:11 PM
We had a great time too. The leathers look great especially without the brown shoes!! And even better with loads of road kill all over them you muderer!! There were certainly a few Ducati's out this afternoon. Has Hayley rang to let you know what has happened to her and is she home yet?

Bodybag
04-06-2006, 08:22 PM
She rang but I haven't spoken to her again since. Do you know if she got home OK?

Bodybag
04-06-2006, 09:20 PM
I just rang her and found out what happened. Nice one Chappers. I did wonder if thats what the problem was but not until after we'd spoken on the phone. Glad she got it sorted though.

Chappers
05-06-2006, 10:39 AM
I'll let John know whether I'm going back there next weekend to test an XB9 in the week.
Phil

Shame you didn't come back to Red's after as John's mate Ron turned up on an XB9 and John rode it :mand:

Chappers
05-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Bladerunner & Red - cheers for the hospitality and leading the way on a great ride :mand:

Davefridge - nice to meet you and shame you missed the ride out to Uppingham.

Will - nice to see you to see you nice, just a shame you were on a BMW :chuckle:

Bodybag - thanks for not getting you butt out of bed on time and meeting me at the Services en route to Red's :banghead: :chuckle:

Bodybag
05-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Bodybag - thanks for not getting you butt out of bed on time and meeting me at the Services en route to Red's :banghead: :chuckle:

Always a pleasure my dear. Maybe, if you'd rung me I would have been up and out on time. No good saying "I was going to ring you this morning" and then not ringing is there? So technically its your fault that I was late!! :mand:

Chappers
06-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Always a pleasure my dear. Maybe, if you'd rung me I would have been up and out on time. No good saying "I was going to ring you this morning" and then not ringing is there? So technically its your fault that I was late!! :mand:

Jeeeeez - I thought, no, he's big enough and ugly enough to take care of himself, he'll be there....yeah righto :chuckle: