PDA

View Full Version : A47 towards Leicester

Bodybag
04-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Red Monster riding through the newly gravelled bit of the A47, from Uppingham towards Leicester, while I was waiting by the stop sign to be let through. Was it you?

Jim66a
04-06-2006, 05:55 PM
I have been on the A47 today, But the opposite side of Leicester. Noticed a couple of nice Monsters parked up at Mallory. One right behind mine.

Darry
04-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Red Monster riding through the newly gravelled bit of the A47, from Uppingham towards Leicester, while I was waiting by the stop sign to be let through. Was it you?

Okay... bodybag stopped in traffic looking at red Monster again... Girl by any chance?

nick40
04-06-2006, 06:11 PM
did you notice her eyes Bodybag, mate I live about 30 miles from Leicester you must pop over one day if you got nothing to do have a squint at my bike, the one that causes me so much grief

Nick

Mand
04-06-2006, 08:16 PM
I have been on the A47 today, But the opposite side of Leicester. Noticed a couple of nice Monsters parked up at Mallory. One right behind mine.

Never mind the sodding monsters, wasn't the racing great at Mallory? :mand:

PS I carded a red one (monster that is) parked behind me.......

Bodybag
04-06-2006, 08:19 PM
did you notice her eyes Bodybag, mate I live about 30 miles from Leicester you must pop over one day if you got nothing to do have a squint at my bike, the one that causes me so much grief

Nick
Sounds like a plan. Alternatively, I'm heading over to Harley Davidson at Uppingham if the weathers good on Saturday for a test ride on a Buell. :look: But don't tell anybody!! Fancy a ride out towards Rutland Water? I'm in North Leicester so you could come this way on your way through?