PDA

View Full Version : Elton

Bodybag
04-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Black Monster, 2 up. 5 bikes came round the T-junction you were waiting at. A 748, three monsters and a BMW at the back. Were you the Black Monster rider?

Darry
04-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Black Monster, 2 up. 5 bikes came round the T-junction you were waiting at. A 748, three monsters and a BMW at the back. Were you the Black Monster rider?

God man! Are you stalking people? That's the 3rd spotted post this week! :look:

Bodybag
04-06-2006, 10:31 PM
No, it just happens that when you're doing over 1000 miles a week you tend to spot lots of Monsters. Its like the game of trying to find holy fish on the back of cars although I haven't come up with a stupid chant for when I see a Monster yet!! I do card stationery (stationary, can never remember which spelling isn't for pencils) Monsters. I'd card all the Monsters I see if I wasn't going so fast in the opposite direction most of the time. :mand:

Chappers
05-06-2006, 11:31 AM
No, it just happens that when you're doing over 1000 miles a week you tend to spot lots of Monsters. Its like the game of trying to find holy fish on the back of cars although I haven't come up with a stupid chant for when I see a Monster yet!! I do card stationery (stationary, can never remember which spelling isn't for pencils) Monsters. I'd card all the Monsters I see if I wasn't going so fast in the opposite direction most of the time. :mand:

Station'E'ry = 'E'nvolopes
Station'A'ry = 'A' standstill

That's how I remember it :mand:

Bodybag
05-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Station'E'ry = 'E'nvolopes
Station'A'ry = 'A' standstill

That's how I remember it :mand:

Envolopes or envelopes?