PDA

View Full Version : Saw this and thought of...

Bodybag
03-06-2006, 11:33 PM
...anyone wanting a Monster. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ducati-Monster-600-Dark-Special-Edition-with-Termis_W0QQitemZ4645364579QQcategoryZ9919QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

Looks quite good in that colour scheme I reckon. Almost like a new 695. :)

gary tompkins
03-06-2006, 11:58 PM
That ones been on ebay before - a few months back. Can't remeber if it sold or not last time - so it could even be same seller? The Black & Red colour scheme darks are rare, and TBH I've only ever seen one other example at the UKMOC weekend in 2004.

Bodybag
04-06-2006, 12:13 AM
I was looking to buy a cheap (ish) 600 as a project bike right up until I got shafted by the ex-wife in court on Friday. Can't afford to do anything for a few weeks now!! It'll have to be a winter project now I reckon. Still winning a 600 engine on eBay at the moment though so I could sort that and have it ready for a donor bike as and when one comes along. :)

bobob
04-06-2006, 03:33 PM
I have chatted to this bloke, he seems ok, high mileage but he is a ducati enthusiast so would have thought he has looked after it well. He moved over to Dublin a few weeks ago so said he would bring it to holyhead to the lucky winner. He was going to send me better pictures so if he does I'll forward them on to ya :mand: