PDA

View Full Version : hi Everyone from newbie

bazyl
03-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Hello everyone i just join, one man met me and my M600 on traffic lights in edinburgh and gave me UKMOC card is a pleasure meet monsta lovers :tgoe: cheers! i got M600 dark '01 is my first season on this bike and i am in love hope see many of you on thursday track day si ya!

Pugi
03-06-2006, 07:38 PM
That sounds like Boozybob. Didn't he card a few when he went up to see his grandson?
Nevertheless, welcome - it's a good place to be!

Zimbo
03-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Hi Bazyl and welcome, see you Thursday!

bazyl
04-06-2006, 02:56 AM
yo pugi no idea how many he card but one i get was perfect adress, just appreciate that!

Chappers
04-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Great to hear you're coming to the track day, there's a few of us from the south coming to spectate around 10amish :mand:

Tigerlily
04-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Welcome to the club bazyl :D

If you've got any problems or questions just ask, you'll get a sensible answer from someone eventually! :chuckle:

I should be spectating at the track day too - see you there!

BoozyBOB
05-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Hi Bazyl twas indeed me that was the mad man that carded you at the lights in Edinburgh..
welcome to the club and have a great track day:mand:

bobob
05-06-2006, 12:38 AM
welcome along matey :) Wish I could join you at mallory park, gotta work, have fun though :) Glad to see you actively promoting this great club boozybob! keep up the good work :mand:

Pedro
05-06-2006, 07:33 AM
Hi Bazyl twas indeed me that was the mad man that carded you at the lights in Edinburgh..

I'm just impressed you could find the lights Bob!!! :chuckle:

Welcome Bazyl!

Lady-Bob
05-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone i just join, one man met me and my M600 on traffic lights in edinburgh and gave me UKMOC card is a pleasure meet monsta lovers :tgoe: cheers! i got M600 dark '01 is my first season on this bike and i am in love hope see many of you on thursday track day si ya!

I'll be there on Thursday to watch & take some snaps.

Look forward to meeting you :mand:

Ps.... nice smilie you used there!!

bazyl
07-06-2006, 12:03 AM

hi nice to meet you again BoozyBOB many thanks for card that let me find track day i can't wait never been before:mand: i hope see you on road maybe on thursday :tgoe: si ya:mand: