PDA

View Full Version : Helloa!

MrMorgan
03-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi everyone, Just a quick post to say a warm helloa!

Does anyone hang out in the evenings in London anywhere, I'm over in Shoreditch with my M600 Dark. I've joined the MOC because I'm love my gurgling Monster, fancy having a laugh and I'm new to Bikes (this is my first) so it'd be great to gain some general bike info from you Monster oracles out there.
Doing some track days would be awesome (shame I have to work next Thursday) so throw me a bone or two when you can.

Cheers,
Luke

p.s. Does anyone know how to get a dent out of the petrol tank?*

*Don't drive past Liverpool street at rush hour: some suit sprinted blindly out infront of me and knocked my off my bike. Luckily I was only at jogging speed, but now I'm missing an indicator, had to have the clutch cylinder slave replaced and theres a dent in my petrol tank!
I'm not easily riled but told him to pick up my f*****g bike, which he duly did.
Then I felt a bit better.
Lx

benson
03-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi Luke - if you're an arty member (that sounds like an exotic tatoo???) then you ought to consider trying to blow the dent out of your tank.. Being sensible for a mo however - the dents can usually removed through exactly that process, Stu at Spareshack sorted mine for me when I went skating on ice a few years ago... Stu is THE spares geezer and is to be found at spareshack.com - very helpful and will releive you of lots of cash for rather awesome bits for the mosnter too...

Meanwhile we meet at the Ace for Italian night - second thursday in every month so this Thursday should see you right.

Read the region threads too and always feel free to make suggestions.

We are heading to the GEMS next weekend at the hop Farm in Kent which should be good and there are usually a few of us to be found hunting down good fish and chips at the sea side. Don't expect sensible behaviour or to be taken too seriously and you'll get on just fine.

Ride safe and buy a weapon to swing at ****wit commuters whilst riding through te city - I always found a water pistol extremely effective - used to live in Hoxton before it was full of middle class twats so know the type of idiot you refer to well....

Bodybag
03-06-2006, 01:55 PM
I was living in Shoreditch until a Month ago on Cheshire Street. Top party location!! :mand: Shame I moved to Leicester but I'm in London everyday (daily commute's fun on the monster!!) Darry and I ride out in the evenings fairly regularly so we'll make sure and give you a shout whenever we do.

Hope to meet you soon.

Phil

Tigerlily
04-06-2006, 08:36 AM
I'm nowhere near London but welcome to the club anyway!

bobob
04-06-2006, 10:36 PM
welcome MrMorgan.... I have only just picked up my monster this weekend but will hopefully be joining the guys and gals this coming weekend to ride out to the GEMS! Not too sure of where and when etc, better ask benson about that, rather than you than me riding through covent garden, soho, the strand etc... I just get total road rage.... :banghead:

Pugi
05-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Hi and welcome. Hope to see you around in summer.

Lady-Bob
05-06-2006, 07:16 AM
welcome MrMorgan.... I have only just picked up my monster this weekend but will hopefully be joining the guys and gals this coming weekend to ride out to the GEMS! Not too sure of where and when etc, better ask benson about that, rather than you than me riding through covent garden, soho, the strand etc... I just get total road rage.... :banghead:

Bobob.... it's always good to meet another Bob type person! We'd be happy to meet you both down at the Garden of England Motor Show (GEMS)

Click on the link... it will take you to the Kent thread for GEMS.

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=17665

We are going on Sunday 11th June (Benson.... I said that's Sunday 11th June love, did ya get that? :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:) Meeting at Oakdene first -Benson can show you the way if you Private Message her.

I'm not easily riled but told him to pick up my f*****g bike, which he duly did.

Shame you didn't break his leg! :banghead:

Welcome from Kent Section :tgoe: :tgoe: :tgoe: :tgoe:

benson
05-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Think I've got that Lady bob!!!!!:eek:

bobob
05-06-2006, 11:29 PM
now now play nicely ;)

bobob
05-06-2006, 11:30 PM
oh sorry yes I am planning on coming down but will let you know soon, gotta do a few things on he bike yet and knowing my luck, I'll disable it!!

Lady-Bob
05-06-2006, 11:54 PM
oh sorry yes I am planning on coming down but will let you know soon, gotta do a few things on he bike yet and knowing my luck, I'll disable it!!

So long as you don't disable yourself :mand:

As for Benson.... she knows what I mean about Sunday 11th June (playfull banter - that's all! :banana: )

bobob
06-06-2006, 12:20 AM
I'll try not too ladybob :)

Really hope I can make it, just got a lot on the go at the mo with selling my alfa spider and scooter.. just forked out another 300 today on stage 2 of my tattoo... looks the biz but stuck under the needle for 4 and half hours didn't 'alf hurt!!!!! :cry: :eek:

anyway... sorry for hijacking the thread :mand: carry on at will....

benson
06-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Note to self - remember Sunday 11th.....

When was that????:eek: :eek: :eek: