PDA

View Full Version : Military Rd, Gosport

Rod
02-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Today, around 1/4 past four, a very attractive flame haired lady with a red 900 I think, talking into her phone.

I was in the car so you wouldn't have noticed me.

EDIT - Just had a thought, hope you weren't broke down, if so I apologise for not stopping. :worried:

scrumpster
02-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Today, around 1/4 past four, a very attractive flame haired lady with a red 900 I think, talking into her phone.

I was in the car so you wouldn't have noticed me.

EDIT - Just had a thought, hope you weren't broke down, if so I apologise for not stopping. :worried:

Blimey Hampshire is becoming popular!! Me I regularly ride up Military Road, but I'm not a stunner with red hair and tend only to break down on the M27!! :mand:

Albie
03-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Could have been Pedro :mand: :mand: :mand: :eek:

Darry
03-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Could have been Pedro :mand: :mand: :mand: :eek:

Impossible...he Said 'Stunner'!! :mand:

MotoNik
03-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Pedro and I were out over at Rapido this afternoon. I can confirm:

a) He's not flame haired
b) He's not a stunner. Not to me, anyway!!!!
c) He didn't break down (except when Craig at Rapido made him open his wallet again!!)

cheers,

Nik

lord vader
03-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Bloody ell I missed you. Picked up the tie fighter this morning 'Bout 11sh.
within 5 min's of smoking compton down I am still grinning this evening!!!which is no mean feat when you have just shelled out nearly £400.
Got me a 14 tooth sprocket to fit as well see if its as good as Ped rekons.
P.S. there's no way it was me down military road because my monnie is Dark!

Bodybag
03-06-2006, 08:05 PM
...do you all live in Gosport? Thats where I was born. Must be something in the water to have so many monster owners in that small town. :mand:

Pedro
03-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Gosport is my home town but I moved out when the traffic got too ****e!

MotoNik
04-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Bloody ell I missed you. Picked up the tie fighter this morning 'Bout 11sh.
within 5 min's of smoking compton down I am still grinning this evening!!!which is no mean feat when you have just shelled out nearly £400.
Got me a 14 tooth sprocket to fit as well see if its as good as Ped rekons.
P.S. there's no way it was me down military road because my monnie is Dark!

All sorted now mate?

lord vader
04-06-2006, 09:51 AM
well nearly i've got a few bits to sort out the elec problem, fit my new sprocket and weyhay and away!
Should be out next week for Boozy's tour aslong as i mow the lawn this week:hissy:

scrumpster
05-06-2006, 12:42 PM
...do you all live in Gosport? Thats where I was born. Must be something in the water to have so many monster owners in that small town. :mand:

Lived off Military Road until I was 3, then Fareham, Portsmouth, Gosport, a stint in Somerset, now settled in Lee-On-Solent cos I missed the sea!!!