PDA

View Full Version : Oi Chappers...

Bodybag
02-06-2006, 08:04 AM
...How's the new toy? Have you collected it yet? Hope you're having fun. :mand: :bunny:

markus
02-06-2006, 08:35 AM
just been speaking to her on text - hayley's picking it up mid-day, and she's having height issues bless her. perhaps the 'hunky' Mark will aleive her worries - ha ha

MrsJel
02-06-2006, 05:23 PM
'hunky' Mark
Just been to JHP, S2R has been collected. Mine's there too - just got to wait til next week.

Hayley - hope you've had a good ride back and what's this I hear about crash bungs being useful?

Carole

Chappers
03-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Just been to JHP, S2R has been collected. Mine's there too - just got to wait til next week.

Hayley - hope you've had a good ride back and what's this I hear about crash bungs being useful?

Carole

Ha ha ha ha - I jokingly text hunky Mark when I got home saying 'thank god you guys fitted my R&G's for me as they came in useful when I dropped her at the petrol station'. He instantly rang me but I was on the phone screaming to Markus about how happy I was and trying to catch my breath. So rang him back and got through to chunky Mark who then put me through to hunky Mark who was with a customer at the time and I just laughed down the phone and said I was kidding...he didn't laugh :chuckle: think he was generally worried about the bike!

Chappers
03-06-2006, 08:46 PM
just been speaking to her on text - hayley's picking it up mid-day, and she's having height issues bless her. perhaps the 'hunky' Mark will aleive her worries - ha ha

Thanks for being at the other end of the phone listening to my screaming, oh yeah and reminding me to breath :chuckle:

Chappers
03-06-2006, 08:47 PM
...How's the new toy? Have you collected it yet? Hope you're having fun. :mand: :bunny:

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoparty: :D

Bodybag
03-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Anybody reading this for the first time would think you're a little bit woo, a little bit waay!! Got a new bike have you Chappers? :mand: What time we going out tomorrow?

Shandy
03-06-2006, 09:00 PM
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoparty: :D

I take it the new toys good then, i couldn't be sure from your post above!!!

I'm bloody jealous me :fiery:

Enjoy,

Shandy

Chappers
03-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Anybody reading this for the first time would think you're a little bit woo, a little bit waay!! Got a new bike have you Chappers? :mand: What time we going out tomorrow?

Still don't know mate as fanny-ann Red hasn't text me back yet - gonna ring her in a tick :banghead:

Chappers
03-06-2006, 09:14 PM
I take it the new toys good then, i couldn't be sure from your post above!!!

I'm bloody jealous me :fiery:

Enjoy,

Shandy

My face hurts big time as I haven't stopped grinning since 12:30pm yesterday, so yeah you could say I'm a tad on the happy side right now :mand:

Why you jealous, you got a Monnie haven't you - what's wrong with yours?

Shandy
03-06-2006, 09:36 PM
My face hurts big time as I haven't stopped grinning since 12:30pm yesterday, so yeah you could say I'm a tad on the happy side right now :mand:

Why you jealous, you got a Monnie haven't you - what's wrong with yours?

Nowt wrong with mine really (apart from a few rust issues!!) love it to bits, i still get the big grin every time i ride it :mand:

I'm just a big big fan of the S2R/S4R look, single sided swing arm both cans on the same side etc.......I think Ducati managed to do something quite rare with this, take a bike that looks great, update it and not loose the original style and flare of the model just make it better :thumbsup: I'm just jealous cos i can't justify or afford a second bike at the moment and would never sell my M600 as its a keeper :cry:

It worked out a good time to collect yours too just as the weather picked up, hope you manage to get out tomorrow and keep the grin going :mand: :mand: :mand:

Cheers,

Shandy

Chappers
03-06-2006, 09:56 PM
It worked out a good time to collect yours too just as the weather picked up, hope you manage to get out tomorrow and keep the grin going :mand: :mand: :mand:

Cheers,

Shandy

I know, how jammy am I :woot:

I worked today but was out and about on the bike the minute I finished and am crashing at mum's tonight in Huntingdon as I'm meeting up with Red, Bladerunner, Will and Bodybag tomorrow in Sawtry around 11am :biggrin: